Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

The Mistery behind Tobi!!!

Hi there.
    So there it is, my first and only predicition on how to solve the mistery that is Tobi.
    Im posting this now with 2-3 weeks to go until 600 hits, which in my mind will be the
    chapter to finally unmask Tobi.
    This theory stands now for about 135 chapters(in 462 tobi has the conversation with
    naruto during the "Meeting of the 5 Kages") and just needed the final piece of the
    puzzle to be completed.

It all begins with a quote from Tobi

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v49/c463/11.html

"...it is to become complete..."

That quote basically gives us all the intel we need. Tobi desires to be complete.
    We already know that his aim is to become the Ten-Tails aka Juubi Jinchuuriki.
    But that is merely one of his aims. His ultimate aim would be to become the
    reincarnation of the Rikudo Sennin - Sage of the Six Paths.
    If we look closely at the info Tobi has given us, we can conclude that
    the legacy of the Rikudo Sage was built on 3 pillars of power.

1. The Sage possessed the ultimate Doujutsu, the Rinnegan, which enabled him to use the
    six paths' ninjutsu and making him the ruler over life and death itself.

2. The Rikudo-Sennin sealed the Juubi inside himself and thus was able to wield
    inconceivable power and made him the bearer of the ultimate chakra being.

3. He possessed the ultimate Body, gifted with life force and physical energy that allowed
    him to live an unnatural long life, possibly even centuries in which he tried to bring
    peace to the world.

Now that established this, it is safe to say that Tobi and his plan to "become complete"
    aims at these 3 pillars of power.

Now lets start with the Rinnegan. It is safe to say that Nagatos Rinnegan was a gift from
    Tobi, as he stated to Konan when he took the eyes back from Nagatos corpse.
    This really makes me wonder. How was Tobi able to get his hands on these blessed eyes?
    I have a theory for that which will be saved for the end.

Now to continue to the 2nd pillar of power. There is already a lot of info based around the
    juubi and how to awaken it and while there remain a few secrets when it comes to the
    Gedo-Mazou statue, it is safe to say that Tobi already has everything he needs to awaken
    the Juubi again. As of the Juubis body, Tobi stated that the real body was transformed into
    the moon when the Rikudo-Sennin sealed its chakra into himself. But this may very well be
    part of the legend. We cannot say at this point but im positive that Kishi will adress this
    matter very soon, especially considering the so called "Moon-Eye-Project", in which the moon
    takes its role. I highly doubt this is a coincidence. I Would even go as far and say that
    the Mugen-Tsukoyomi is Tobis last and biggest bluff and is just used as a big enough threat
    to the draw the nations into war.But lets leave it at that and not spin this theory further.

Last but not least there is the ultimate life force body that the Rikudo-Sennin possessed.
    This third part goes hand in hand with the acquisition of the Rinnegan. I would like to
    look at this from a different angle.I will use another Tobi quote here.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v49/c462/13.html

"..time passed and though their blood had thinned, the descendants of the two brothers
    still warred with each other..."

When Shodai Hokage Senju Hashirama fought Uchiha Madara at the valley of the end, history
    itself proved Tobis statement to be correct.

I will now give you my final conclusion.

Full of rage about the Rikudo-Sennins decision, the elder son continually searched conflict
    with his younger brother until it all climaxed in a battle where the wielder of the
    Rinnegan would meet his fate in his younger brother.The younger brother who was picked as
    being best suited to be his fathers successor, would then continue to implement his late fathers
    last will to bring peace to the world. Given his unnatural long life it would take ages but
    inevitably the younger brother would then have to admit, that even he was not able to find
    an answer to the peace he so desperately longed for. Decade after decade witnessing the
    terror of the cursed shinobi world, he began to lose his faith in the good nature of men.
    The more suffering he witnessed the more he confessed to himself that if he would not be able
    to bring peace to the world, nobody else could achieve this either.
    It was around the time of the battle at the valley of the end when he decided to push
    things forward more drastically. He instated a long term plan in which he increases his
    own battle capacity to a point where fear would control the world and bring peace as
    a result of his own disastrous actions. But he no longer was a young man and to achieve
    his goals he would be forced to recreate the Juubi that his father split into 9 being of
    chakra as a source of power. He also knew that only his exceptional body could absorb such
    immense chakra without being torn apart. Knowing that even he was not immortal he researched
    to create something of his own body cells that would everlasting be able to hold the Juuubis
    power and force fear upon the world. The results of this research would be a creation further
    known as Zetsu. But the younger son was no fool. He Knew that the world would need more to
    be controlled. The people would need a certain concept of the enemy, which they could fear.
    It had to be someone or something everybody would acknowledge. This concept, this idea
    would go by the name of Uchiha Madara. He contacted Madara, who had lost his fight with
    the Shodai Hokage and offered him an increase in power in exchange for working with him and
    further improving Zetsu.He would offer his older brothers accursed eyes, the Rinnegan.
    But already knowing that Madara would meet his end soon enough, he was on the lookout for
    an even more promising protégé. After years of searching, he finally placed his eyes on
    a fitting candidate.
    Born as an offspring to the Uzumaki-clan, a young war orphan named Nagato emerged in the
    Rain Country. This boy who inherited his clans superior life force would be later known
    to the world as "Pain". Having created an organsisation called "Akatsuki" the younger brother
    slowly but surely pushed things forward. Although having all those fail-safe systems established,
    the younger brother knew that the day would come when he had to face the world himself.
    Therefore, knowing that he already passed his prime, he would have to live long enough to
    bring his plan to fruition. Having lived in the shadows for many years, the younger brother
    would finally witness the event that would grant him the power to play an active role in
    his crusade. As he travelled through the world, one day he would come across the ruins of
    the Kannabi Bridge and find a young, dying shinobi burried alive under the crushing weight
    of rock boulders.This Shinobi was non other than Uchiha Obito.
    Unsuspecting, the younger brother watched the scene when Obito suddenly began to partially
    phase through the rocks. Yet unable to fully comprehend what he witnessed, the Sage´s son
    was assured that the young shinobi at the verge of death unknowingly used a complex jutsu, which
    allowed him to slip through solid objects. But it was to late for the young shinobi, solely
    his head reaching out, he was crushed to death. But it was in the sage´s son favor, Obito´s
    Sharingan, undoubtedly the source of this unknown power, was still intact. The younger brother
    would not hesitate for a second, he implanted the remaining eye into his own. Possessing
    the ultimate body and life force, the sage´s son was able to activate the Sharingans power
    to a massive extent, even withstanding the strain of Space-Time-Ninjutsu on himself.
    The time for action had come, he was untouchable... So far!

Here it is, the final image.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v49/c462/12.html

In the mid-left section. Tobi, none other than the Rikudo Sage´s younger son. Even the
    resemblance is undeniable.

Thats about it, i hope you like it

Hi EvilHina, and welcome to MS and Naruto forums.

I have to say that even though I like your attempt I find it hard to swallow that Tobi could be the Sages younger son. So I hate to say so, but I do disagree with you, my friend.

1) The Older Brother DID NOT posses the Rinnegan. It was a Spiral patterned Eye, but it was not a Rinnegan

2) If Tobi were the younger son, it would mean that he had completely abandoned the Love was key to peace theory and adopted the older son's Might is key to peace theory.

3) Zetsu we're told was created using Hashirama's and plant cells

4) Your theory is placing Madara's role as secondary to Tobi's role. But Edo Madara and Kabuto when Revived expected to be revived by Nagato. The exchange between Edo Madara seems to lend credence to Tobi being Madara's place holder while Madara was dead, rather than Tobi being in charge.

5) I am at aloss on how the image of the sages younger son proves Tobi's resemblance.

Again, I know it's not easy to come up with a new theory on Tobi where hundreds/thousands of ardent readers have been racking their brains for a long long time trying to figure it out. I just can't agree with you theory, though.

Please keep on reading and contributing to the forums. It's a heck of a lot more fun with reasonable new readers like you around.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i got a new theory for you.(after reading about the new naruto movie where naruto has black hair)
    tobi=minato corrupted by the other half of the kyubi, we dont know much about the death-god sealing jutsu and minato was a pro at space-time jutsu so anything is possible....

it must have something to do with the kyubi's other half since no other jinchuriki had only "half" sealed and there is no "laws of physics" in mangas that forced the writer to make minato only seal half because kyubi was so strong...

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    The body and his soul was never sealed in the moon..Tobi mindfucked the kages with that story, think about it: Tobi had from the beginning the body of the Juubi, but let the others think that he needs to get it " out of the moon ". This way, everyone will look up at the moon at the "right" time expecting something else (real jyubi), but in reality getting a 100% pure dose of moon's eye plan (Tsyukiomi)
    sorry m8, i changed a little of what you said there. You made several great remarks on that post, but i thought i'd toss this end-game scenario in there. {underlined}
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Can somebody tell me WHY OH WHY would Tobi need or even want the JUUBI to get access to its body?

Yeah The Geddou Mazou Can Jolly Well be the Body of the Juubi, but That is not settled yet. Unlike the "Bodies of the Bijuus, it seems to exist as an actual physical object. In other words, I am saying that even if Geddou were the actual body of the Juubi, that body was a physical body, not a chakra given physical form body like the bijuus now posses.

If Tobi wishes to become the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi, I have doubts that he will dimensionalize the GEDDOU and fit it inside himself. This is something the Bijuus can do because the don't have true physical bodies. The way I see it, Tobi will have to extract the recombined Chakra of the Juubi and take that into himself if he wishes to be the jinchuuriki.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Can somebody tell me WHY OH WHY would Tobi need or even want the JUUBI to get access to its body?

Yeah The Geddou Mazou Can Jolly Well be the Body of the Juubi, but That is not settled yet. Unlike the "Bodies of the Bijuus, it seems to exist as an actual physical object. In other words, I am saying that even if Geddou were the actual body of the Juubi, that body was a physical body, not a chakra given physical form body like the bijuus now posses.

If Tobi wishes to become the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi, I have doubts that he will dimensionalize the GEDDOU and fit it inside himself. This is something the Bijuus can do because the don't have true physical bodies. The way I see it, Tobi will have to extract the recombined Chakra of the Juubi and take that into himself if he wishes to be the jinchuuriki.
    Well, that's what I think. Gedo Mazuou is just a vessel in which to fit all biju chakra and mix it together. After the chakra's been unified it will break out of the gedo mazou like a butterfly that comes out of a cocoon, and will become the biju with ten tails, with an actual chakra body. The gedo mazou is just a form of container that collects and compresses the biju until they're unified.

I'll throw another prediction out there for you.

Everyone is wondering how Edo Madara is going to be dealt with with infinite chakra and all powerful jutsus. It seems to me the most shocking end for him will be by the hands of Tobi someone he trusts.

Tobi might very well openly betray Madara and seal him away. Hes probably the only person who can get close enough to Edo Madara to pull it off.

Other than a Naruto & Sasuke tag team I don't see anyone else being able to directly challenge Edo Madara in a head on battle.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

If you think of the body as a necessary aspect of summoning the jyubii then it makes perfect sense.

I try to think of things objectively. What if that were the case, so to speak. I can easily see the Geduo Mazou being, if not the body, but the seal placed on the Mazuo, which would look like a physical body. The G-Mazou looks like it's made of wood, for all intents & purposes, moukuton. Mukuton, also makes sense because of it's "Suppression" abilities (Hashirama).

GM is the body/seal of the Jyubii. Once the 9 eyes combine into one, the shell/body/seal will crack and shatter and like "Yoru" said the Jyubii will be reborn (butterfly metaphor).
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I'll throw another prediction out there for you.

Everyone is wondering how Edo Madara is going to be dealt with with infinite chakra and all powerful jutsus. It seems to me the most shocking end for him will be by the hands of Tobi someone he trusts.

Tobi might very well openly betray Madara and seal him away. Hes probably the only person who can get close enough to Edo Madara to pull it off.

Other than a Naruto & Sasuke tag team I don't see anyone else being able to directly challenge Edo Madara in a head on battle.
    ...if he did that, he would seal Madara in himself to become even more powerful, something similar that happened with Oro and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    If you think of the body as a necessary aspect of summoning the jyubii then it makes perfect sense.

I try to think of things objectively. What if that were the case, so to speak. I can easily see the Geduo Mazou being, if not the body, but the seal placed on the Mazuo, which would look like a physical body. The G-Mazou looks like it's made of wood, for all intents & purposes, moukuton. Mukuton, also makes sense because of it's "Suppression" abilities (Hashirama).

GM is the body/seal of the Jyubii. Once the 9 eyes combine into one, the shell/body/seal will crack and shatter and like "Yoru" said the Jyubii will be reborn (butterfly metaphor).
    No, the recent color chapters decipher the Statue as mad of clay and not wood. Thus it is a Clay Golem that was given life, something similar was done in legends and other fictional stories.

This is by no means concrete evidence but an interesting contrast between Madara & Tobi then Hasirama & Tobirama.

Red & black + Blue/White & Black.

It just seems to me Tobi being Izuna would be more meaningful than just being some random Uchiha or some unknown character.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you