Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Regarding Gedo Mazo and the ten tails, look at this page: http://i3.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/naruto-2224297.jpg
    Look at the panel where Gedo Mazo says "Owoaaaahhhh". Never noticed it before, but those things sticking out of his back is kinda glowing. And with some Japanese words around each one. Why is that even there? Looks to me like those things sticking out of his back used to be the tails. I know other people have pointed out that those things could very well have been the tails he used to have.
    Yeah a lot of us think the statue is the body of the 10 tails myself included. It is possible the Sage placed a summoning seal on the body after sealing it in the moon and when the new generation of Rinnegan users came they where finally able to summon it from the moon.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Regarding Gedo Mazo and the ten tails, look at this page: http://i3.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/naruto-2224297.jpg
    Look at the panel where Gedo Mazo says "Owoaaaahhhh". Never noticed it before, but those things sticking out of his back is kinda glowing. And with some Japanese words around each one. Why is that even there? Looks to me like those things sticking out of his back used to be the tails. I know other people have pointed out that those things could very well have been the tails he used to have.
    Yes.. I'm on the same page with you on this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa;990427and yea; Gedo Mazou is Juubi's body.. that wood alike armor, 9 eyes / 9 dragons out if his mouth, being handcuffed and blindfoldled underground and of course: Shikamaru's analyzes on this Page: [URL="http://i31.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/naruto-2224305.jpg"
    http://i31.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/naruto-2224305.jpg[/URL]

I seriously don't believe that Juubi's body is in the moon, it was sealed deep in the core of the eath by S06P and Nagato woke that bitch up by loss/pain/anger which was the outcome of love for his friends. Those Nine eyes will merge into ONE BIG EYE, that Armor will be released ( click on link for seeing what I mean.. it's like a bathrobe around his body: http://i3.mangapanda.com/naruto/537/naruto-2224297.jpg

Tobi has Juubi's body already and he needs only Killer Bee for awakening it. We know that he won't capture Naruto, but he already has Kin/Gin portion of Kyuubi's RAW CHAKRA.. Juubi will be 85% of his true powers.
    .. can you also remember that one page, when Tobi tells the history of Juubi, we saw a glimpse of Juubi with " ONE BIG EYE " with 9 tomoes in it? I think that all those nine eyes of Gedo Mazou will eventually merge into one big eye when he's revived.
    As I've said in my quote above: Shikamaru made that analyze very quickly and Tobi immediately wharped away, after he complimented his intelligence.

On top of that; the moment when Nagato summoned it, it looked like he was woken up after a long, loooong sleep.. being all blindfolded. The body and his soul was never sealed in the moon..

Tobi mindfucked the kages with that story, think about it: Tobi had from the beginning the body of the Juubi, but let the others think that he needs to get it " out of the moon ". This way, all the kages will think that they still have time for stopping Tobi for reviving it.. while it's exactly the opposite!
    As you can see, Tobi is reviving the Juubi right now in an imperfect state, BUT STILL almost as strong as the original.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 07-11-2012 at 01:23 AM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

The problems with the Geddou being the Juubi's body are two-fold at least:

1) The Geddou is clearly made of wood
    2) The Geddou is linked to the "Outer Path"

Why would the Juubi have a wooden body, or why would it even need a wooden armor, or armor of any kind. Imagine how many Elves it must employ to construct that gigantic armor?

Why should the Juubi's now empty body spit out soul sucking dragon heads, or black chakra rods, or chakra chains?

None of these facts make any sense if the Geddou was simply the Juubi's empty body, but they would make sense if the Geddou was an other worldly construct used by the SO6P to Overpower the Juubi and suck out and contain its Chakra. This is the same thing that Tobi plans to do in reverse. He has used the Geddou to suck out and contain the Tailed beasts' chakra, now he'll use it to imprison the reformed Juubi before he makes himself the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi. Unless of course Madara himself wants that honor.

@ Bomba,

Tobi has no intention of reviving the Juubi, thus he doesn't need its body. He just wants the Juubi's Chakra for the Moon's Eye Plan, not the bothersome Juubi itself.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

IM along for the ride but tobi's juubi can be revived in many ways not 'almost as powerful" as the original. My personal favorite wish is for him to get a chibi / infant juubi.

The other thought IM having is more to do with the sage of six paths. Tobi knows an awful lot of shinobi world history but all we really hear clearly why sage and 10 tails merged and why they both had rinnegan and similar eye patterns yet seemingly different origins. I bet this infinite tsukiyomi was in
    In place before and the sage ended it. The moons eye plan feels more like both evil history trying to repeat itself and also a dark destiny for uchiha to carry out. Sage knew of the idea, gave us younger brother to keep it from happening again.

@Paul, i think you are correct. That idea should have been most obvious now that i think about it. I mean, it's in our face and plain to see when we have hashirama dominating and subjugating kyubi chakra and yamato repelling and resisting kyubi chakra with none other than.... wood. I know until now i believed the bandwagon that it was juubi's body because of the clever investigations of the appearances and shape if both but i think you offer the best solution yet. And if i may add to it, since the statue was used to seal the beasts for juubi reunification then it can stand to reason that the statue was used not only to subdue the beast but to also tear it apart. Those aren't really tails but instead "gates" from which each beast broke apart from the original chakra. IM now very interested in how exactly that all worked and if it took any other people or sacrifice to complete.
    Last edited by knife eater; 07-11-2012 at 04:23 AM.

The something big I hinted at is probably the revelation that "the human who knows everything" or "them" will reveal.

I suspect if The Great Toad Elder can predict the future then their must be someone who specializes in seeing the past. Hence the person who knows everything is some kind of seerer who has a special power to divine the past. Perhaps even going into a trance like state almost like Edgar Cayce and can see any event from the past.

This is how many secrets that Kishi has hidden might be revealed.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The problems with the Geddou being the Juubi's body are two-fold at least:

1) The Geddou is clearly made of wood
    2) The Geddou is linked to the "Outer Path"

Why would the Juubi have a wooden body, or why would it even need a wooden armor, or armor of any kind. Imagine how many Elves it must employ to construct that gigantic armor?

Why should the Juubi's now empty body spit out soul sucking dragon heads, or black chakra rods, or chakra chains?

None of these facts make any sense if the Geddou was simply the Juubi's empty body, but they would make sense if the Geddou was an other worldly construct used by the SO6P to Overpower the Juubi and suck out and contain its Chakra. This is the same thing that Tobi plans to do in reverse. He has used the Geddou to suck out and contain the Tailed beasts' chakra, now he'll use it to imprison the reformed Juubi before he makes himself the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi. Unless of course Madara himself wants that honor.

@ Bomba,

Tobi has no intention of reviving the Juubi, thus he doesn't need its body. He just wants the Juubi's Chakra for the Moon's Eye Plan, not the bothersome Juubi itself.
    Agreed, I think it is more likely that Tobi intends to use the Heretical Demon Statue as basically a giant Zetsu. Just as the white Zetsu's are capable of stealing people's chakra and mimicking them I believe that the Heretical Demon Statue can do something similar. By absorbing all of the 9 bijuu's chakra it can simulate the Juubi. I believe that the true Juubi body is still in the moon.

I'd like to think that Kishimoto is going into/toying with Bhuddist mysticism.

We see that Souls exist, we see that there is a Shinigami (death God), we see that dead persons can be revived. Kakashi met his dead father, Sasuke met Itachi. Then there is the Geddou statue with its Chains of the Outer Path. I feel like Kishi is showing us how the SO6P used Otherworldly Forces to subdue the Juubi.

I'd like to know whether the SO6P had the ability to communicate with the Shinigami, whether he could summons souls of the dead and have a chat with them.

In the current chapter, it seems likely that Sasuke is going to where he can speak to the souls of past Uchihas, and Orochimaru is going to play Medium at a Seance.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well back I'll continue this possible Tobi being Izuna bushiness here so check this info.

Hes another fun Izuna fact straight from the databook

Izuna's data:

Personal Data
    Registration ID: -
    Birthday: February 10th
    Blood Type: O
    Height: 174.8 cm
    Weight: 55.9 kg

Tobi's data

Personal Data
    Registration ID: ?
    Birthday: ?
    Blood Type: ?
    Height: 175 cm
    Weight: 55.9 kg

For those that dont know Kishi was always careful and left Madara data blank except his birthdate Dec 24th.

Just for the hell of it here is

Obito's

Personal Data
    Registration ID: 010886
    Birthday: February 10th
    Blood Type: O
    Height: 154.2 cm
    Weight: 44.5 kg

- The blood type could be clue linking Obito being a direct descendant to Izuna/Madara ironically cause hes was considered a loser similar to Naruto being descendant of the Minato and being a loser.

Izuna & Obito have the same birth day too????

To give you frame of reference look at Sasuke and Naruto's blood types compared to their family.

Uzumaki Kushina

Personal Data
    Registration ID: ?
    Birthday: July 10th
    Blood Type: B
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 47 kg

Namikaze Minato

Personal Data
    Registration ID: -
    Birthday: January 25th
    Height: 179.2 cm
    Weight: 66.1 kg

Uzamaki Naruto

Personal Data
    Registration ID: 012607
    Birthday: October 10th
    Height: 166.0 cm
    Weight: 50.9 kg

Uchiha Fugaku

Personal Data
    Registration ID: 004086
    Birthday: August 16th
    Blood Type: AB
    Height: 175.3 cm
    Weight: 63.1 kg

Uchiha Mikoto

Personal Data
    Registration ID: 005348
    Birthday: June 1st
    Blood Type: A
    Height: 162.6 cm
    Weight: 48.9 kg

Uchiha Itachi

Personal Data
    Registration ID: 012110
    Birthday: June 9th
    Height: 178 cm
    Weight: 58 kg

Uchiha Sasuke

Personal Data
    Registration ID: 012606
    Birthday: July 23rd
    Height: 168 cm
    Weight: 52.2 kg

Fire type

Never knew I was having the same birthdays with Izuna and Obito. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Never knew I was having the same birthdays with Izuna and Obito. :p
    I see... so you finally revealed yourself, TOBI !!!

Kishi really tries to make us doubt .

Anyway... with the Sharingan and Rinnegan, everything is possible... at this point in time it would be extremely hard or even impossible to revive someone and thus, why revive someone, when you can just reincarnate them ? After all the circle of Live, Death and Reincarnation is the symbol of the Rinnegan.

Nahhhh, it can't be. If Obito was an reincarnated Izuna, then he would have the same MS pattern since they seem to steam from their souls (as shown by Itachi implementing in Sasuke, his spiritual energy with Amaterasu, making one of Sasuke's eyes reflect Itachi's pattern).