Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Does anyone think...

That naruto would have been any good if Sasuke was not even in the story. Because i read on wikipedia, that the creator didn't even plan on putting him in the manga.

He would of just put in another Uchiha instead of Sasuke.

"When creating Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto had not initially intended to make a character like Sasuke. After speaking with his editor about the future of the series, he was advised to create a rival character for the series' protagonist, Naruto Uzumaki, resulting in Sasuke's creation." lol, i honestly don't like him myself.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Naruto was supposed to be sole trained by Kakashi, that would talk like Kenshin (oro) in Rurouni Kenshin. This is in side notes in the manga chapters (especially the first couple hundred or so, where Kishi also says that since Sasuke is the hardest one to draw, he's his favourite character)

If the manga did turned out equal in combat system to the actual, Naruto would be more powerful than he is even now since Kakashi would be training Naruto alone all the time till he was powerful enough to don't depend on anyone.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

I dunno, I can't really imagine what the manga would be like without sasuke at this point.

Sure the guy has his head firmly lodged in his ass but at the same time, Naruto wouldn't be nearly as compelling a character without Sasuke and the plot would be totally different.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Naruto

I dont like Sasuke but it wouldnt be good with out him

"When creating Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto had not initially intended to make a character like Sasuke. After speaking with his editor about the future of the series, he was advised to create a rival character for the series' protagonist, Naruto Uzumaki, resulting in Sasuke's creation." lol, i honestly don't like him myself.
    Hmm? I heard Sasuke was Kishi's favorite character.

and incase none of you pay closer attention, the main goal was (since the last arc pre-time skip) and still is the retrieval of Sasuke. Naruto says that if he can't even help out his friend, then he isn't worthy of becoming Hokage.

Sasuke completes naruto. Seriously, i think that it was a good idea to add sasuke, he motivated naruto early on and helped him realize his true purpose in life. Sasuke is a cool character but I still think naruto is the better protagonist. He's honorable, persevering, and empathetic to others pain and suffereing. The manga still would've been interesting without sasuke but would've been different story. Now the story focuses on the journey of 2 shinobis as they mature and face hardships along the way to fulfill their purpose in life.
    Only thing is Sasuke's purpose is revenge while naruto's purpose is to protect his friends and village, the true will of fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Hmm? I heard Sasuke was Kishi's favorite character.

and incase none of you pay closer attention, the main goal was (since the last arc pre-time skip) and still is the retrieval of Sasuke. Naruto says that if he can't even help out his friend, then he isn't worthy of becoming Hokage.
    i heard that one too,and if you think of it,it's obvious

kishi was told to create a rival,he created a boy-lover with powerful eyes
    evertything about freakin eyes...
    psychologicaly,the explanation to this "all eyes" thing is not good for kishi

true rivalery is like goku vs vegeta:when vegeta heard goku was still alive,he didn't think like the others about bringing him back,but instead,he took a space ship and trained to become SS
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    you should really read the comments that kishi leaves on the manga chapters(older ones) I've already said this above.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all