Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    i like the theory that Naruo wasn't born yet. So the 4th had to cut open his wife with kunai to get his child out in order to protect the village
    Last edited by ilovetowatchanime1; 01-09-2008 at 03:05 PM.
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Well since it's referred to as the former whirlpool country, I would assume that it became a part of the fire country. Look how big the fire country is compared to the other countries. I don't think the Konoha would take kindly to their 4th hokage marrying to another village's ninja.

That is unless they were married before he became hokage... There is so much left out of that time line that Kishi can fill in as he needs to.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    Well I have a theory.

What's a good way to protect your son? That's right infiltrate the organization trying to capture the kyuubi in him.

Hear me out here I mean come on shes one of the few people that knew what exactly was in him for like the first 12 years.

Also why does Tobi wear a mask? Because it's Kushina underneath it! She kidnapped a Uchiha and stole his eye.

Now why would she sent Pein to capture Naruto. We know she isn't powerful enough to take out the Akatsuki leader because she would have done it by now. But because she's pretending to be Madara.

Now you ask how could she know about Madara? Well she was the 4ths lover and possibly wife. Meaning she knew where he kept the National Hokage's Book of Secrets passed down from Hokage to Hokage.

So she has sent Pein to his death so Naruto will be safe. Even though it costed Jiraiya his life.....

or shes just dead....

I can't believe I made this my 300th post.
    lolz,
    watch national treasures much put a smile on my face reading this one
    n1
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    i like the theory that Naruo wasn't born yet. So the 4th had to cut open his wife with kunai to get his child out in order to protect the village
    Last edited by lupo_moua; 01-09-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Meaning she knew where he kept the National Hokage's Book of Secrets passed down from Hokage to Hokage.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow. you win at life