Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The only reason I said that Naruto's mother might have left him because of the 9 tails being inside him is because of all the instances in the real world of parents abandoning their kids or even killing their kids for variouse reasons. Knowing for sure that there was a demon in your child would be a very good reason that a mother might leave their child.

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    The only reason I said that Naruto's mother might have left him because of the 9 tails being inside him is because of all the instances in the real world of parents abandoning their kids or even killing their kids for variouse reasons. Knowing for sure that there was a demon in your child would be a very good reason that a mother might leave their child.
    yea but the way you make it sound it looks as if most mothers decide to dump their children when there's a problem. IRL only a small percent of mothers actually kill their kids or abandon them.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Since Kushina abandoning her child sounds so unlikely to me, I'm just gonna keep assuming she's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Since Kushina abandoning her child sounds so unlikely to me, I'm just gonna keep assuming she's dead.
    exactly.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Whirlpool country was most likely integrated into the Fire Country. But I like to assume (like kendoki) that it was on the edge of fire country bordering the sea, kyubbi came and caused some earthquakes with it's shockwaves and the whirlpool country sank into the ocean like Atlantis taking all it's villages with it. j/k

Kushina is prolly dead. There's no way she'd ever hate or abandon naruto even if he had the kyubbi inside him. She and Minato were such great parents and better shinobis. Only reason I can see her cause damage to naruto is to sacrifice him to save the village But minato took care of that sacrificing himself to seal the kyubbi. And she must've had complications during birth, surviving barely and giving up when she hears the news that minato sacrificed himself. So she must've told sandaime to take care of naruto before she dies.

Well I have a theory.

What's a good way to protect your son? That's right infiltrate the organization trying to capture the kyuubi in him.

Hear me out here I mean come on shes one of the few people that knew what exactly was in him for like the first 12 years.

Also why does Tobi wear a mask? Because it's Kushina underneath it! She kidnapped a Uchiha and stole his eye.

Now why would she sent Pein to capture Naruto. We know she isn't powerful enough to take out the Akatsuki leader because she would have done it by now. But because she's pretending to be Madara.

Now you ask how could she know about Madara? Well she was the 4ths lover and possibly wife. Meaning she knew where he kept the National Hokage's Book of Secrets passed down from Hokage to Hokage.

So she has sent Pein to his death so Naruto will be safe. Even though it costed Jiraiya his life.....

or shes just dead....

I can't believe I made this my 300th post.
    I am McLOVIN

Nice post. Kushina would be the most evil character ever if she had stolen someone's eye lol.

But the safest bet is that she's dead.

------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    Well I have a theory.

What's a good way to protect your son? That's right infiltrate the organization trying to capture the kyuubi in him.

Hear me out here I mean come on shes one of the few people that knew what exactly was in him for like the first 12 years.

Also why does Tobi wear a mask? Because it's Kushina underneath it! She kidnapped a Uchiha and stole his eye.

Now why would she sent Pein to capture Naruto. We know she isn't powerful enough to take out the Akatsuki leader because she would have done it by now. But because she's pretending to be Madara.

Now you ask how could she know about Madara? Well she was the 4ths lover and possibly wife. Meaning she knew where he kept the National Hokage's Book of Secrets passed down from Hokage to Hokage.

So she has sent Pein to his death so Naruto will be safe. Even though it costed Jiraiya his life.....

or shes just dead....

I can't believe I made this my 300th post.
    LOL. Aren't u in a sarcastic mood today.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-09-2008 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

as many stated,she's likely dead
    how? it wasn't mentioned in the manga yet

maybe kishi has something good in mind regarding her death,or it's going to be something as "predictable" as:well minato needed one more sacrifice to seal the big monster inside his son....and when he looked around he saw his wife only
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

maybe kishi has something good in mind regarding her death,or it's going to be something as "predictable" as:well minato needed one more sacrifice to seal the big monster inside his son....and when he looked around he saw his wife only
    holy crap thats sad TT...
    there shud be a yondy gaiden where in the end after the battle with kyuubi hes looking at kushina and baby and the 3 are hugging eachother and kushina passionately looks at yondy with big gleaming eyes, and yondy performs the jutsu that will sacrifice himself and his wife to seal the beast within his son. <3