Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Naruto's Mother.

Do you think they'll ever tell us what happend to Naruto's mother? We know that she was giving birth when the 9 tailed fox attacked the village and that right after giving birth is when the 4th hokage sealed the fox into Naruto. But we never know what happend this his mother. Did she die giving birth? Did she survive and then just gave naruto up? Did she remarry and give birth to Konahamaru?

I mean if she did survive giving birth to Naruto she might have ended up hating him like so many other people in the village who couldn't see him as nothing more than the 9 Tailed Fox.

Im assuming she died, thats why the 3rd ended up watching over Naruto.

mean if she did survive giving birth to Naruto she might have ended up hating him like so many other people in the village who couldn't see him as nothing more than the 9 Tailed Fox.
    i would find it hard to believe that naruto's mother would hate her own son just because of what her husband did for the entire village. i dont see much reason why she would be alive, unless it was to teach naruto some secret jutsu that the fourth new like teleport jutsu, or maybe shes just in hiding. who knows lol but im guessing that shes most likely dead... and thats why sandy watched over naruto

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Do you think they'll ever tell us what happend to Naruto's mother? We know that she was giving birth when the 9 tailed fox attacked the village and that right after giving birth is when the 4th hokage sealed the fox into Naruto. But we never know what happend this his mother. Did she die giving birth? Did she survive and then just gave naruto up? Did she remarry and give birth to Konahamaru?

I mean if she did survive giving birth to Naruto she might have ended up hating him like so many other people in the village who couldn't see him as nothing more than the 9 Tailed Fox.
    i think she's already dead since tsunade talked about her in the past tense. also i don't see why a mother would hate her child. from what we've seen so far of kishina and minato they both seemed to really care about their unborn child.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

She is 99.99% dead......unless theres some messed up plot twist...

Could it be because she is Whirlpool ninja, whirlpool country right 0.o, and maybe the higher ups weren't comfortable enough to have other ninjas in the village?

P.S. please refrain from the ZOMG its Whirllpool lawlawlawl n00b1e, try and act your age not your shoe size please ^_^

Could it be because she is Whirlpool ninja, whirlpool country right 0.o, and maybe the higher ups weren't comfortable enough to have other ninjas in the village?
    Whirlpool was in Fire Country, along with the Leaf. I'd assume they were allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Whirlpool was in Fire Country, along with the Leaf. I'd assume they were allies.
    Have we been told this in the manga? Or is this just an assumption?

Not trying to be a dick I'm just curious..
    I am McLOVIN

Have we been told this in the manga? Or is this just an assumption?

Not trying to be a dick I'm just curious..
    Nah, I re-read it. Guess it wasn't.

I'm still just gonna assume it was.

Well since it's referred to as the former whirlpool country, I would assume that it became a part of the fire country. Look how big the fire country is compared to the other countries. I don't think the Konoha would take kindly to their 4th hokage marrying to another village's ninja.