View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

5 62.50%
  • l4l Great

3 37.50%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 286 Discussion/287 Predictions

Last edited by Jaiden; 06-09-2012 at 04:14 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

what a chapter? No wonder those raven bastards were addressing Alexei with 'sama'. He was Iwan afterall.
    But is luxus really going to take on all of them? I guess we will finally see what Obra's magic really is. Plus that thing the ravens want is probably what makarov showed gildartz beneath the guild. luxux probably doesn't know either but he became extra cool with this line "master's enemies are my enemies. anyway, great chapter."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

So that's what RT is after and not Laxus himself. Too bad they got the wrong man. Now that I have think of it I wish we get an appearance from Gildartz here and let's see if they could squeeze the information out of him.

The illusion magic is impressive as well. Even fooling Mavis? I'm guessing it's the work of Obra.

I'm giving Laxus little chance here. He's facing someone who knows him well after all. He could put all his magic on one single shot to at least disrupt the illusion though so that the others would notice.

Awesome chap. Mashima is on a roll here.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    So that's what RT is after and not Laxus himself. Too bad they got the wrong man. Now that I have think of it I wish we get an appearance from Gildartz here and let's see if they could squeeze the information out of him.

The illusion magic is impressive as well. Even fooling Mavis? I'm guessing it's the work of Obra.

I'm giving Laxus little chance here. He's facing someone who knows him well after all. He could put all his magic on one single shot to at least disrupt the illusion though so that the others would notice.

Awesome chap. Mashima is on a roll here.
    Laxus does have a hax up his sleeves, Fairy Law can take them all out, unless Iwan developed a counter like Hades.

But I don't think we've seen the serious laxus, Iwan was kicked out years ago so I doubt his aware of the full extent of his power now. I think this whole time laxus has been holding back even against Natsu.

This should be an interesting fight, He'll take out all the guild members the real fight will be between him and Iwan.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Laxus does have a hax up his sleeves, Fairy Law can take them all out, unless Iwan developed a counter like Hades.

But I don't think we've seen the serious laxus, Iwan was kicked out years ago so I doubt his aware of the full extent of his power now. I think this whole time laxus has been holding back even against Natsu.

This should be an interesting fight, He'll take out all the guild members the real fight will be between him and Iwan.
    I'm not too sure about that seeing as Obra is there as well plus we don't know how he stopped lucy's ultimate attack from firing during her battle with flare. luxus might just be in for a lot of trouble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Things are really starting to look good

And there were people complaining before.... But ultimately Fairy Tail continue to be one nice Manga to read!

I was hoping to see a bit more of the fight between Laxus and RT but hopefully next week's chapter will be just that. Overall, a splendid chapter.

The answer to Master Iwan's illusions is Erza. Her artificial eye can see through illusions just like when ahe defeated midnight in the Oracion Seis arc.

I can't wait!

I forgot about that. Lets see what she does next chapter
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy13 View Post
    The answer to Master Iwan's illusions is Erza. Her artificial eye can see through illusions just like when ahe defeated midnight in the Oracion Seis arc.
    Even if Erza could see I still don't want her or anyone else to interfere. This is Laxus's fight he has to do it on his own, he needs to pull off an epic pwnage to top Erza and show the tournament why his one of the strongest in FairyTail.