Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 320
  1. #291
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakku☆Sutā View Post
    oi Jaiden just curious but is Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner on the ps2 any good. I was considering of getting it but wasnt 100% sure on it.
    Yeah its good.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  2. #292
    You can't escape! mr. badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    350
    Super Street Fighter 4 has become one of my all-time favorites in the span of two days... It's just that good.

  3. #293
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    Super Street Fighter 4 has become one of my all-time favorites in the span of two days... It's just that good.
    Pretty shallow game, I can sum it up in two words:

    Fuck Juri
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  4. #294
    You can't escape! mr. badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    350
    Fuck Juri
    Juri can't take it nearly as well as she can dish it out, she's a lightweight.

    Personally, I dunno about the shallow part. I never owned SF4 vanilla though, so maybe after a few days the fun will decrease some.

  5. #295
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    Juri can't take it nearly as well as she can dish it out, she's a lightweight.

    Personally, I dunno about the shallow part. I never owned SF4 vanilla though, so maybe after a few days the fun will decrease some.
    I think I'm somewhat biased, as I main Akuma, Juri seems overpowered. Her back quarter-Kick (Twirly-Purple Attack) out-prioritizes everything though. Juri mains only really need that, and her stupid psycho-Kick thing (Projectile).
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  6. #296
    You can't escape! mr. badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    350
    Ah, I see your point now. I main Abel, so I just roll through her psycho projectile, and whenever I block her pinwheel kick I get a free tornado throw ^_^ Have you fought Shin Akuma yet? He's crazy fast, lol.

  7. #297
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    Ah, I see your point now. I main Abel, so I just roll through her psycho projectile, and whenever I block her pinwheel kick I get a free tornado throw ^_^ Have you fought Shin Akuma yet? He's crazy fast, lol.
    Hah, I like Abel, the french bastard. I played a decent Juri last night, and it's all about defense, which is annoying, but the match-up seems pretty straightforward.

    And No, I've only played versus so far. But I doubt it can beat Akuma's English Dub, the hardest thing to block in any SF.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  8. #298
    You can't escape! mr. badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    350
    Haha, my brother beat arcade so I just changed all the Japanese characters to their own language (except for Dan, my bro's fave character). Most of the Akuma's I have played against do nothing but jump back and forth spamming air fireballs and sweeping, so annoying -_- One was really good though, he even comboed me into his Ultra 2...

  9. #299
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    Haha, my brother beat arcade so I just changed all the Japanese characters to their own language (except for Dan, my bro's fave character). Most of the Akuma's I have played against do nothing but jump back and forth spamming air fireballs and sweeping, so annoying -_- One was really good though, he even comboed me into his Ultra 2...
    I actually played Shin Akuma over the weekend, I think it was with Hakan. He was pretty cool for a boss, but he was no Seth.

    And Yes, Akuma is a very spammable character. I dropped him for Gouken, or the Wise Beard Man, just because Gouken is just Epic (Guy can Hadouken with 1 hand) and I play reactively anyway.

    Saw a tournament over the weekend at a local store. This amazing C. Viper topped, giving him (yet another) arcade stick. Lots of Juri (urgh), Sagat (urgghh), and Ibuki (uuuurrrrggghhhh).
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  10. #300
    My favorite games are.....
    Call of Duty - Modern warfare
    Left 4 Dead
    Halo-3
    Fallout
    Gears of war.

Similar Threads

  1. Liar Game ~ Shinobu Kaitani
    By damnz in forum Seinen Manga
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 12:38 PM
  2. A game
    By Lynne in forum Boredom Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 06:10 PM
  3. What do you hate most in a game?
    By Pix in forum Video Games
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 06:05 AM
  4. The Three Word Game
    By RamenGuy in forum Boredom Zone
    Replies: 1992
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 07:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •