Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Burakku☆Sutā View Post
    oi Jaiden just curious but is Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner on the ps2 any good. I was considering of getting it but wasnt 100% sure on it.
    Yeah its good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Super Street Fighter 4 has become one of my all-time favorites in the span of two days... It's just that good.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. badguy View Post
    Super Street Fighter 4 has become one of my all-time favorites in the span of two days... It's just that good.
    Pretty shallow game, I can sum it up in two words:

Fuck Juri
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Fuck Juri
    Juri can't take it nearly as well as she can dish it out, she's a lightweight.

Personally, I dunno about the shallow part. I never owned SF4 vanilla though, so maybe after a few days the fun will decrease some.

Juri can't take it nearly as well as she can dish it out, she's a lightweight.

Personally, I dunno about the shallow part. I never owned SF4 vanilla though, so maybe after a few days the fun will decrease some.
    I think I'm somewhat biased, as I main Akuma, Juri seems overpowered. Her back quarter-Kick (Twirly-Purple Attack) out-prioritizes everything though. Juri mains only really need that, and her stupid psycho-Kick thing (Projectile).
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Ah, I see your point now. I main Abel, so I just roll through her psycho projectile, and whenever I block her pinwheel kick I get a free tornado throw ^_^ Have you fought Shin Akuma yet? He's crazy fast, lol.

Ah, I see your point now. I main Abel, so I just roll through her psycho projectile, and whenever I block her pinwheel kick I get a free tornado throw ^_^ Have you fought Shin Akuma yet? He's crazy fast, lol.
    Hah, I like Abel, the french bastard. I played a decent Juri last night, and it's all about defense, which is annoying, but the match-up seems pretty straightforward.

And No, I've only played versus so far. But I doubt it can beat Akuma's English Dub, the hardest thing to block in any SF.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Haha, my brother beat arcade so I just changed all the Japanese characters to their own language (except for Dan, my bro's fave character). Most of the Akuma's I have played against do nothing but jump back and forth spamming air fireballs and sweeping, so annoying -_- One was really good though, he even comboed me into his Ultra 2...

Haha, my brother beat arcade so I just changed all the Japanese characters to their own language (except for Dan, my bro's fave character). Most of the Akuma's I have played against do nothing but jump back and forth spamming air fireballs and sweeping, so annoying -_- One was really good though, he even comboed me into his Ultra 2...
    I actually played Shin Akuma over the weekend, I think it was with Hakan. He was pretty cool for a boss, but he was no Seth.

And Yes, Akuma is a very spammable character. I dropped him for Gouken, or the Wise Beard Man, just because Gouken is just Epic (Guy can Hadouken with 1 hand) and I play reactively anyway.

Saw a tournament over the weekend at a local store. This amazing C. Viper topped, giving him (yet another) arcade stick. Lots of Juri (urgh), Sagat (urgghh), and Ibuki (uuuurrrrggghhhh).
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

My favorite games are.....
    Call of Duty - Modern warfare
    Left 4 Dead
    Halo-3
    Fallout
    Gears of war.