Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    PS: Is it me, or are most posts above mine missing the whole point of this thread? I don't see why the games made you...
    Good point. The Civilization Series made me the history buff I am.

Fallout made me grow up from the JRPG genre (although sometimes I still play JRPGs).

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    Runescape. Holy crap that game influenced my life like crazy...

Gawd that game was addicting im so glad i got out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Call of Duty. It inspired me to join the Military.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    legend of dragoon........nuff said
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

What the hell is wrong with you people, I can't believe I'm the first to say this: Pokemon Red, Yellow, and Silver. These games taught me to have patience and that even the most tedious of tasks can lead to a rewarding outcome.

Goldeneye 007, the greatest FPS EVER. Man, I spent hours, upon days, upon weeks, playing this game by myself and with my friends. This game taught me how addicting video games can be and also taught the joys of playing with my friends.

First Pokemon on the gameboy, I bugged my mother with lots of translation questions. So I learned quite some english from that.

Final Fantasy games were the only games that actually made me feel a little bit emotional.

Guild Wars, first MMO and I met a lot of people there. It was also pretty good for my english.

Quote Originally Posted by [DFX] View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you people, I can't believe I'm the first to say this: Pokemon Red, Yellow, and Silver. These games taught me to have patience and that even the most tedious of tasks can lead to a rewarding outcome.

Goldeneye 007, the greatest FPS EVER. Man, I spent hours, upon days, upon weeks, playing this game by myself and with my friends. This game taught me how addicting video games can be and also taught the joys of playing with my friends.
    Haha, you're right about Pokemon (I still own Red).

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    First Pokemon on the gameboy, I bugged my mother with lots of translation questions. So I learned quite some english from that.

Final Fantasy games were the only games that actually made me feel a little bit emotional.

Guild Wars, first MMO and I met a lot of people there. It was also pretty good for my english.
    Although Guild Wars wasn't first MMO, it introduced me to TeamSpeak, and showed me how much MOAR fun online games are when you're talking to people.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Video games in general made me understand english better then any other classmate I had since my 8 years of age. Teachers were amazed and all. They were allways telling others to learn English like me, lol - they actualy though I was learning it the hard way . Apart from that theres actualy nothing that they made me into I guess.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Decidedly Undecided
    Well, the original Resident Evil showed me what Ronald McDonald would look like as a zombie...And the Mario Bros. games showed me that even the underdog could get the girl, so there's hope for me yet...

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Donkey Kong taught me to treasure my bananas, because one day I might wake up to have all of them stolen by some natsy reptiles.

Final Fantasy 10 gave me the most embarassing, forced laugh in existence which I still use today. Surprisingly enough it kinda works, due to how ridiculous I sound doing it which results in even more laughing. Man that scene was so painful and hillarious to watch.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!