FFVII & FFVIII
    Legend of Dragoon

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I always knew I liked you for a reason

Secret of Mana
    FFVII & FFVIII
    Legend of Dragoon

YESHHHHHH im happy as hell im not the only person in this forum who has played one of the greatest RPG games ever created
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I remember my brother playing that game(Legend of Dragoon). I liked the combo system.
    And since I was like 6 or 7, I didnt know wtf a dragoon was and kept bugging him about it. I was like "lol why'd they put the extra "o" in "dragon". ahhh good times...
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I remember my brother playing that game(Legend of Dragoon). I liked the combo system.
    And since I was like 6 or 7, I didnt know wtf a dragoon was and kept bugging him about it. I was like "lol why'd they put the extra "o" in "dragon". ahhh good times...
    Lol, at that time I always thought it was another way to write dragon, and always used to prounce the game as "Legend of dragon"
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I've never seen that game until now

Watched a few battles on youtube... Haha, why do they shout the "name" of the attack after every single attack? xD Reminds me of Japanese B-action TV-series ^^
    "Burning Punch, GO!" "Thundercombopunchkickstab, GO!"

Other than that it looks interesting
    ಠ_ಠ

MGS 3 made me want to kick a politician in the face, not that I didn't want to before, but I just really, REALLY wanted to do it after i beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post

Watched a few battles on youtube... Haha, why do they shout the "name" of the attack after every single attack? xD Reminds me of Japanese B-action TV-series ^^

That was actually pretty nice. I think this was the first RPG I played which had a german voice cast in it. So I always sat down pressed the buttons and called the attacks similar to the character.
    Man I have to play the game again some time this really brings back memories.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    YESHHHHHH im happy as hell im not the only person in this forum who has played one of the greatest RPG games ever created
    *high five* I had so much trouble getting it though, GAME, HMV, Virgin, and other smaller game stores did not have a clue what I was on about, and no-one had a copy or where going to get a copy. Finally I found a store where the manager looked on the system and said they only had one copy in and that was for archive purposes and was not for sale. I had to work my charm and convinced him to sell it to me, I offered to buy it for almost double its retail price and luckily he was a decent enough guy so he agreed to sell it to me at normal price.

I still send him a Christmas card every year..... nah, not really, though I heard he actually burnt the place down when they sacked him

Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post

It was Sony's first in-house RPG or something like I recall reading in a magazine before I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    That was actually pretty nice. I think this was the first RPG I played which had a german voice cast in it. So I always sat down pressed the buttons and called the attacks similar to the character.
    Man I have to play the game again some time this really brings back memories.
    I also thought about replaying it, but, I did not want to spoil the memories, like when you first become a Dragoon, Lavitz vs Lloyd, Rose being a bitch, Winglies, Fighting your first Virage, twists in the plot, powering up, brilliant story line, the list goes on. Would it really be as good as I remember? Why risk it I say, keep the great memories, cause there are far too few decent gaming memories out there.

p.s. I guess you lot also played Vagrant Story, a true master piece

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post

I also thought about replaying it, but, I did not want to spoil the memories, like when you first become a Dragoon, Lavitz vs Lloyd, Rose being a bitch, Winglies, Fighting your first Virage, twists in the plot, powering up, brilliant story line, the list goes on. Would it really be as good as I remember? Why risk it I say, keep the great memories, cause there are far too few decent gaming memories out there.

p.s. I guess you lot also played Vagrant Story, a true master piece
    Seriosly, my eyes got wet when I read this.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

dynasty warriors impacted my life tremendously. It's what led me to start reading books on china and my decision to visit china after college. And final fantasy X...well the emotion at the end was just legendary.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.