Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock_Bot View Post
    Then howcome a KB has been shown holding a - Futon Rasenshurikan?
    i'm kinda confused on your question so i'll try to answer as best i can. true a shadow clone has been shown holding a rasenshuriken but i'm sure you've realized that whenever naruto is in battle and creates shadow clones it usually takes a couple of seconds before they're gone, and then naruto would have to make new clones. well with that said chances are that if naruto wants to successfully hit an opponent with rasenshuriken then he needs to do it himself and use clones as diversion. if he tries to use a clone to do so the clones will most likely get killed before they gets close to the target don't forget naruto isn't really fast.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

So to summarize ur paragraph, naruto's clones can use the futon rasenshuriken only on 2 conditions, they're either faster meaning they can dodge any attack and not disappear before the rasenshuriken is used, or they're more durable, meaning they take a hit but still go on to complete the attack.
    Both of those things are possible if naruto learns the hiraishin or if he can control kyubbi's chakra.
    I still want him to embed the rasenshuriken inside the clones, so they explode and hit the opponent with wind needles.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    So to summarize ur paragraph, naruto's clones can use the futon rasenshuriken only on 2 conditions, they're either faster meaning they can dodge any attack and not disappear before the rasenshuriken is used, or they're more durable, meaning they take a hit but still go on to complete the attack.
    Both of those things are possible if naruto learns the hiraishin or if he can control kyubbi's chakra.
    I still want him to embed the rasenshuriken inside the clones, so they explode and hit the opponent with wind needles.
    yea that pretty much summarizes my point. with nice chakra control and FTGT then he might be able to land the rasenshuriken with a clone.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    yea that pretty much summarizes my point. with nice chakra control and FTGT then he might be able to land the rasenshuriken with a clone.
    or after massive KB training he can increase both his speed and chakra control.

Lol or if Kakashi gives him his sharingan he could dodge it.
    I am McLOVIN

Thats what we need Naruto with the Sharingan. Good gosh Sakura and the whole villiage would never hear the end of it.

Naruto: Yeah I am going to become Hokage!!!!! Thanks to Kakashi-sensei I finally have a chance to prove myself. (Naruto forgetting that because he is not a Uchia forgot that Kakashi was constantly drained because of the Sharingan goes into 4 tailed mode.)
    Naruto/Demon Fox: Pain!!!!!! Death!!!!! These are what I crave!!!!!! (Then the hybrid of Naruto destroys the villiage and the Demon Fox accomplishes what Madara summoned him for finally.)

The end.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    i'm kinda confused on your question so i'll try to answer as best i can. true a shadow clone has been shown holding a rasenshuriken but i'm sure you've realized that whenever naruto is in battle and creates shadow clones it usually takes a couple of seconds before they're gone, and then naruto would have to make new clones. well with that said chances are that if naruto wants to successfully hit an opponent with rasenshuriken then he needs to do it himself and use clones as diversion. if he tries to use a clone to do so the clones will most likely get killed before they gets close to the target don't forget naruto isn't really fast.
    one thing:
    if naruto is hit while holding Fuuton rasengan he will surely loose control of it and he'll have to re do it again (he can't even maintain it for long) and the KB have the same strength and speed of Naruto (I think) so a KB is as qualified to land the FuutonRasengan as Naruto itself right??

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Maybe the fuuton rasengan was a KB too? just like how he KB's himself into a kunai or something inanimate like that...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    one thing:
    if naruto is hit while holding Fuuton rasengan he will surely loose control of it and he'll have to re do it again (he can't even maintain it for long) and the KB have the same strength and speed of Naruto (I think) so a KB is as qualified to land the FuutonRasengan as Naruto itself right??
    if naruto uses his clones to try to use the rasenshuriken they'll probably end up going poof so that would just be a waste of chakra. that's why using the clones as diversions and the original naruto with the rasenshuriken would yield the higher chances of a successful hit. but if naruto where somehow really fast that would be another topic.

Ok this might sound stupid but what is FTGT?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Ok this might sound stupid but what is FTGT?
    Hiraishin aka the yellow flash aka Flying Thunder God Technique