Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Come to think of it, a clone would never get close enough to the enemy to use the rasenshuriken. The bunshins can create the rasenshuriken but the enemy won't wait to be attacked by it, that's for sure.
    Lol you can say the same thing about the every jutsu then. No one is going to stand there. Your going to try to avoid or defend against it.

That's why back in the day Kabuto was surprised when he tried attacking Naruto with the kunai. He'd expect Naruto to run or avoid or block but instead he takes the blow and grabs the fist keepin the kunai lodged in so Kabuto can't run from RASENGAN!
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    Lol you can say the same thing about the every jutsu then. No one is going to stand there. Your going to try to avoid or defend against it.

That's why back in the day Kabuto was surprised when he tried attacking Naruto with the kunai. He'd expect Naruto to run or avoid or block but instead he takes the blow and grabs the fist keepin the kunai lodged in so Kabuto can't run from RASENGAN!
    But in the Narutoverse, barely anyone stands around and takes attacks unless the attack is too fast to react to. Everyone has to create openings to get their attacks in. Anyway, the only reason why Naruto took that kunai to the hand cuz he knew he wasn't gonna hit Kabuto any other way. I don't think a bunshin would still be around with a kunai through the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Come to think of it, a clone would never get close enough to the enemy to use the rasenshuriken. The bunshins can create the rasenshuriken but the enemy won't wait to be attacked by it, that's for sure.
    lol also in my opinion I don't think naruto could ever hit with rasenshuriken. sure the way he did it in those chapters was awesome. and i was like amazed by naruto actually being smart for once.

but how else can he possibly hit. id hate to watch him get use the same tactics.

maybe this is the real reason why Futon Rasenshuriken is now forbidden lol
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    it won't change a lot since the real naruto has to embed the wind element in it...so his hand will still be damaged

it's a good idea to use clones,but
    1-it won't be good til naruto learns how to create REAL clones(like sandaime)
    2-it won't take away all the damage,but a part only
    Dude he does create real clones, if they weren't not real, they would not be able to mold chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by ruiner-kun View Post
    Dude he does create real clones, if they weren't not real, they would not be able to mold chakra.
    by real clones he means ones that can take a hit and not go POOF. proper chakra control with the KBs like the 3rd did in his battle against Orochimaru.
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    by real clones he means ones that can take a hit and not go POOF. proper chakra control with the KBs like the 3rd did in his battle against Orochimaru.
    if naruto wants to do that then he should only create at most 2 clones. then his clones won't be beaten that easily.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    if naruto wants to do that then he should only create at most 2 clones. then his clones won't be beaten that easily.
    True, his 2 clones should be much more durable than anything over 20. Much like the sandaime's clones against oro. I believe stronger clones are created by more chakra being poured into each. Say he creates 2 clones, then he and his clones each would have 1/3 chakra. if he creates 100, each clone would have 1/100 chakra from naruto's own supply which is why the hundred ones are weaker than 2.

Theory Alert:

1. I believe it should be possible for naruto to create few clones with more chakra distribution than others hence making them stronger. He only distributed his chakra perfectly during neji fight cause he knew about the byakugan's abilities from kakashi. Say he were to keep 30% chakra for himself, create 2 more with 30% each, and 10 more with 1% chakra supply each, those 1% ones only used for distraction while the stronger ones with more chakra use the futon rasenshurikens.

2. Since naruto already has a massive chakra supply, he's able to create 100 clones with decent chakra, 1000 clones with low chakra. But if he were to control kyubbi's chakra without getting tails, He could possibly create 1000 clones with much more chakra even tho they would have 1/1000 each. 1/1000 of kyubbi's chakra is still more than what any shinobi has. Those would be real clones.

3. Would it be possible for naruto to enter his wind element chakra into the clones? we've seen earth or wood clones that last much longer than shadow clones. Better yet, if naruto were to get really good chakra control, why not create a rasenshuriken inside a clone. The clones are basically molded chakra, so why not have that chakra spin inside the clone, and when an opponent attacks it, it either explodes like Itachi's kagebunshins (I think Itachi does it by adding the fire element inside his clones at a rapid rate) or it goes poof quietly and releases those invisible wind needles, kinda like diedara's c4 garuda bombs.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-10-2008 at 09:49 AM.

@godofwar

Part 1 of your theory fails. Naruto isn't that smart. In regards to part two, who knows what his level of control is at this point; it was horrible before, sure. Last, it would be interesting to have more exploding clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gat-x252 View Post
    since shadow clones disappear the moment they recieve any form of damage, the justu itself may force the clone to disappear b4 it can be effectively used. And in the end it will just be wasted chakra
    you hit the nail in the coffin, the moment he forms his super rasengan, he would go poof

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Then howcome a KB has been shown holding a - Futon Rasenshurikan?