Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Naruto actually provides the chakra. All the clones do is manipulate it.

What I don't get about the Rasenshuriken is that it takes the form of a Shuriken, a throwing weapon essecialy. So why can't Naruto just throw it at the enemy so he doesn't end up taking damage as well? Or has Naruto not thought of that yet?

It seems like after the wind chakra is added it becomes a stable mass. So it shouldn't disipate very much if its thrown.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    What I don't get about the Rasenshuriken is that it takes the form of a Shuriken, a throwing weapon essecialy. So why can't Naruto just throw it at the enemy so he doesn't end up taking damage as well? Or has Naruto not thought of that yet?

It seems like after the wind chakra is added it becomes a stable mass. So it shouldn't disipate very much if its thrown.

Just a thought.
    that would be soooo cool,like a big freakin bomb....or better, a canon ball

it will make the ennemy suffer...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    what you say seem true...

so why kishi decided to forbid naruto from using it?
    i figured because how so many ppl hate the rasengan.
    because it was such a great jutsu but naruto over uses it to the point everyone is like its so lame.
    now that its forbidden naruto will only pull the jutsu out in order to save sasuke/his friends in the most desperate of times.
    I am McLOVIN

we considering the fact that naruto's shadow clone go poof in a matter of seconds he won't be able to make a successful hit with his clone. that's why naruto's best strategy is to use the clones as a distraction and then land the hit by himself (the original).

Just a thought.
    rasenshuriken is made up of two components shape manipulation and elemental chakra addition. since the user of rasengan is required to spin the chakra during shape manipulation the user can't let go of the rasengan.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Well its also a little bit of power imbalance if he over uses it. The justu can pretty much own anyone it lands on so he set two different limits on it. The first is its range. Due the high amount of shape manipulation in the justu it can not hold its form outside of his hand or for very long, therefore making it hard to land on someone. The second is that he mad it hurt naruto, that way he only will use it as a last resort. This helps to keep balance in the narutoverse, that way one character can't dominate over them all.
    Last edited by Redfuzzy; 01-08-2008 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    rasenshuriken is made up of two components shape manipulation and elemental chakra addition. since the user of rasengan is required to spin the chakra during shape manipulation the user can't let go of the rasengan.
    Well if he has to maintain a connection to it then why not use chakra strings like Kankuro uses to control his puppets? With that it would not only allow Naruto to maintain control over it but would also allow him to throw it and if nessisary alter its course if it looks like it'll miss. Maybe even swing it around like a yoyo or mace if need be.

Well if he has to maintain a connection to it then why not use chakra strings like Kankuro uses to control his puppets? With that it would not only allow Naruto to maintain control over it but would also allow him to throw it and if nessisary alter its course if it looks like it'll miss. Maybe even swing it around like a yoyo or mace if need be.
    That's the most dangerous thing Naruto could do with such a powerful move lol. He would put everyone in danger by doing something like that. He should stick with the direct approach.

I just noticed something when I was looking over the manga again. Kakashi had the sharingan uncovered when Naruto did the Rasenshuriken. So he was able to copy it. Though he lacks the wind chakra I wouldn't be surprised if now Kakashi can do his own variation of it using his Lightning Chakra. Chidori Rasenshuriken maybe? And it may not have the same side effects as Naruto's does.

I just noticed something when I was looking over the manga again. Kakashi had the sharingan uncovered when Naruto did the Rasenshuriken. So he was able to copy it. Though he lacks the wind chakra I wouldn't be surprised if now Kakashi can do his own variation of it using his Lightning Chakra. Chidori Rasenshuriken maybe? And it may not have the same side effects as Naruto's does.
    rasengan can't be copied since it doesn't require the user to use hand seals. also kakashi stated that he tried to add his elemental affinity to rasengan but failed so he created chidori.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA