Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool Manga Heaven - Must see!

For all those interested in the following manga's, i have provided download links for them. It's 100% free. They are from my collection and i want to share with all of you so please spread the word. Please leave feedback. If you have any questions or problems leave me a message.

Trigun_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Ghost in the shell 1_Manga_English_Complete - [U]MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Ghost in the Shell 1.5_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Ghost in the shell 2_Manga_English_CompleteMEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Cowboy Bebop_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Fooly Cooly_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Kingdom Hearts_Manga_Japanese_? - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Dragonball AF_Manga_Japanese_Ongoing - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Entire Dragonball Series Vol 1-42_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Tenchi Muyo_Manga_English_1-of-2 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Tenchi Muyo_Manga_English_2-of-2 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Megaman X_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Read or Die_Manga_English_Volume 1&2 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Samurai Champloo_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Kingdom Hearts 1_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Kingdom Hearts COM_Manga_English_Volume 1
    - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Kingdom Hearts 2_Manga_English_? - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Yu-Gi-Oh_Manga_English_Volume 1-6 - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Yu-Yu-Hakusho 1-of-2_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Yu-Yu-Hakusho 2-of-2_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Zelda - A Link to the Past_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Zelda - Majora's Mask_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Legend of Zelda_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Zelda - Oracle of Ages_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Zelda - Oracle of Seasons_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

ScryEd_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Instant Teen_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Ranma 1/2 1-of-3_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Ranma 1/2 2-of-3_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Ranma 1/2 3-of-3_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Fist of the North Star 1-of-2_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Fist of the North Star 2-of-2_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Rurouni Kenshin 1-of-3_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Rurouni Kenshin 2-of-3_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Rurouni Kenshin 3-of-3_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Shaman King 1-of-3_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Shaman King 2-of-3_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Shaman King 3-of-3_Manga_English_Complete - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Dragonball AF 75 Pages_Manga_English_Ongoing - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Last edited by DavidSSJ5; 02-04-2008 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks for FLCL!

Thanks for the Tenchi & Ghost in the shell links, It was nice of you to upload 'em.

Thank you for the positive feed back

Thanks, I was really interested in Trigun, GITS and Cowboy Bebop.

Please don't forget to leave feedback

David, do you have G.I.T.S Human-Error Processor in your collection? I've never been able to find it.

I haven't checked Man-machine interface yet, but the the first series scans are very good quality.

Thank you for FLCL and KH

Your collection of manga is crazy, great stuff. But i can't download it from megaupload. Is it because I'm from Asia or what? Is Megaupload only serving another continent beside Asia? Oh yeah, what is Dragonball AF?

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!