Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Its chapter 345 page 7, 8, and 9.

Itachi is cutting Oro hand off and his older. He is also taller than Oro.
    Look back at my previous reply to your comment, i already said i saw that fight, i actually read that chapter this morning. I know itachi looks the same age and he doesnt look young. But the numbers all match, i would rather go with numbers than a drawing. And how could the numbers be wrong, its been CONFIRMED by Akatsuki, not once, but TWICE, its been said by Akatsuki before the timeskip, and DURING SHIPPUDEN as well. So your saying that they made a mistake at both times?

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

I believe your numbers work out perfectly as shown through your manga evidence. And nice job actually finding all the proof.

However I believe it to be an error by Kishimoto and now he has to stick with it. Because I feel most people would have noticed they went from 7 years then after a 3 year skip like 15-17 years lol. Which would have confused the hell out of me.

But right now I think it's safe to theorize that Itachi did join when he was 11. But I wouldn't be certain until Kishimoto goes out there and is like I messed up sorry. Itachi joined after the massacre. I don't see him actually saying this in public. But he might use Itachi as a vessel to tell us when he joined exactly.
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    I believe your numbers work out perfectly as shown through your manga evidence. And nice job actually finding all the proof.

However I believe it to be an error by Kishimoto and now he has to stick with it. Because I feel most people would have noticed they went from 7 years then after a 3 year skip like 15-17 years lol. Which would have confused the hell out of me.

But right now I think it's safe to theorize that Itachi did join when he was 11. But I wouldn't be certain until Kishimoto goes out there and is like I messed up sorry. Itachi joined after the massacre. I don't see him actually saying this in public. But he might use Itachi as a vessel to tell us when he joined exactly.
    I actually thought kishi probably made a mistake too. But cmon, this is SHONEN JUMP, they have editors that check and edit like every little mistake. They wont accept any little mistake, especially one that is really important to the manga. I dont even think this is even a theory anymore, its a fact, since its actually been shown with the numbers and it all adds up.

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

I see it says its been ten years since oro left, I'm just saying it doesn't add up to me. Was itachi really able to overpower Oro at the age of 11. He only became a chuunin at 10. I'm just not sure. What age did it say he mastered the sharingan was it 7 maybe someone could refresh my memory.

I'm not trying to argue or disprove your theory, I'm just showing some facts that I found and maybe you can explain them as well. Thats all

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I see it says its been ten years since oro left, I'm just saying it doesn't add up to me. Was itachi really able to overpower Oro at the age of 11. He only became a chuunin at 10. I'm just not sure. What age did it say he mastered the sharingan was it 7 maybe someone could refresh my memory.

I'm not trying to argue or disprove your theory, I'm just showing some facts that I found and maybe you can explain them as well. Thats all
    Dont worry, you didnt offend me. Im actually kinda on your side. I dont want to believe this at all. Its so stupid, how in the world would an 11 year old boy defeat a sannin who was taught under the third hokage. But since it makes sense with the numbers, i have no choice but to see this as a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Dont worry, you didnt offend me. Im actually kinda on your side. I dont want to believe this at all. Its so stupid, how in the world would an 11 year old boy defeat a sannin who was taught under the third hokage. But since it makes sense with the numbers, i have no choice but to see this as a fact.
    well him beating Orochimaru at 11 is a good indication of being true. I think we can agree the only reason Itachi won was because of the sharingan. Orochimaru tried to use the soul transfer jutsu and it was halted by Itachi using his genjutsu from his sharingan to turn it back at him.

Orochimaru being defeated from an 11 year old Chunin drove him crazy. But actually feed his thirst for power. Imagine what those eyes would do for a ninja of his caliber. And so began Orochimaru's obsession with the sharingan.
    I am McLOVIN

You would have to go back to the Sasuke flashbacks during the VOTE fight. I believe Sasuke (in the flashbacks) says that Itachi graduated the academy at age 7, mastered the sharingan at 8, became a chuunin at 10, and ANBU squad leader at 13. And I can believe that he overpowered Oro, even at a young age. It looked like Oro just came at him with the soul transfer jutsu, so he used the sharingan to stop it. Obviously very easy for someone who's been using the sharingan for years.

And like Wafflenet said, I thought this was common knowledge about Itachi joining before the massacre. That was theorized right before the start of Part 2 in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    You would have to go back to the Sasuke flashbacks during the VOTE fight. I believe Sasuke (in the flashbacks) says that Itachi graduated the academy at age 7, mastered the sharingan at 8, became a chuunin at 10, and ANBU squad leader at 13. And I can believe that he overpowered Oro, even at a young age. It looked like Oro just came at him with the soul transfer jutsu, so he used the sharingan to stop it. Obviously very easy for someone who's been using the sharingan for years.

And like Wafflenet said, I thought this was common knowledge about Itachi joining before the massacre. That was theorized right before the start of Part 2 in the manga.
    Well i know its common knowledge but i just wanted to spread it to people that didnt know because i keep hearing people say that akatsuki took itachi just because he killed the clan. They even say that the reason itachi killed the clan was to join akatsuki. So i cant just sit here and listen to all these lies, i wanted to do something about it, and thus, i posted this

Despite the fact that he doesn't look so young the numbers add up. It maybe have been "public knowledge" but it actually takes understanding to put everything together and figure it out.

Its one of those things that are there, but you never notice until its mentioned and then you're like "Oh yeah....".

Also I can explain the age thing. It was all Genjutsu, thats why he looked the same 10 years ago as he does now. Genjutsu is the answer to every single unexplained event in the Naruto manga. But Good research, I enjoyed reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    Despite the fact that he doesn't look so young the numbers add up. It maybe have been "public knowledge" but it actually takes understanding to put everything together and figure it out.

Its one of those things that are there, but you never notice until its mentioned and then you're like "Oh yeah....".

Also I can explain the age thing. It was all Genjutsu, thats why he looked the same 10 years ago as he does now. Genjutsu is the answer to every single unexplained event in the Naruto manga. But Good research, I enjoyed reading it.
    I agree. And thanks, it feels good to know that i still get some respect for the hard work ive done