Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Itachi and Akatsuki, no joke, 100 percent correct with manga proof

Itachi joined Akatsuki before the Massacre. This is no doubt, true, i found exact number evidence from manga. Just spare a few moments to read this and by the time your done, you'll finally understand. And if you dont believe it, its your fault because the years and numbers are mentioned and all make sense to what im saying. Here i go:

Seven years before the timeskip, Orochimaru left Akatsuki

Spoiler!

The reason Orochimaru left was because he said Itachi was stronger than him and failed to get Itachi as a vessel for his body.

Spoiler!

At the age of 13, Uchiha Itachi was became Anbu Captain/Leader
    Spoiler!

This happened before the clan was massacred

Spoiler!

Itachi Uchiha is eighteen years old before the time skip, which means that itachi massacred the clan five years ago

Spoiler!

Oro left Akatsuki because of Uchiha Itachi, seven years ago, and Itachi massacred the clan five years ago, which means that Uchiha Itachi was in Akatsuki at least two years before the killing of the Uchiha. So itachi was like 11 when he was in Akatsuki!
    Last edited by Gameboy; 08-15-2008 at 09:10 PM.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Wait, is this not common knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    Wait, is this not common knowledge?
    Well most people keep saying that itachi joined akatsuki after the massacre, but after i did some research i learned that this isnt true. So this is just for those people that didnt know itachi was in Akatsuki before the Uchiha Massacre. And also, are you just saying that to try to make a fool out of me? The reason i posted this was to help other people understand. If you already know, then thats good for you, but there are still others that dont know, so i dont know why your acting so hard and tough, i was merely trying to help everyone else.....wow. If you didnt mean anything offensively then i take back what i just said, i just dont like people acting all tough for no reason when i didnt even do anything to them.
    Last edited by Gameboy; 01-07-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

peace!!!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by jupzter View Post
    peace!!!
    okay....so what does that mean? I know what the word means but not what your saying. Pardon my understanding, i just dont comprehend it.

I know the numbers add up but that doesn't mean it will make since with the storyline. If Kishi figures the numbers add up like this he may just never explain it who knows. The reason I say this is because I thought I remember seeing the confrontation between Orochimaru and Itachi. Oro tried to capture him in his dimension to switch bodies and Itachi cut off his hand. During this scene Itachi did not look 11 or even 13 he appeared older, he looked more like he looks now then he did then.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I know the numbers add up but that doesn't mean it will make since with the storyline. If Kishi figures the numbers add up like this he may just never explain it who knows. The reason I say this is because I thought I remember seeing the confrontation between Orochimaru and Itachi. Oro tried to capture him in his dimension to switch bodies and Itachi cut off his hand. During this scene Itachi did not look 11 or even 13 he appeared older, he looked more like he looks now then he did then.
    Your saying that kishi put random numbers? Okay so lets go your way,

( before timeskip ) Akatsuki said orochimaru left 7 years ago but they made a mistake with the numbers

so how come the numbers match again

When Kisame says "It's been over ten years," in Chapter 353, Itachi is 21. There is no mistranslation. It is consistent.

Oh and i also saw itachi vs oro and i also noticed that itachi didnt look young. But what would you rather believe, a drawing of the past, or actual numbers and calculations?

nice work you did a lot of research

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by jupzter View Post
    nice work you did a lot of research
    Thanks, that means alot!

Its chapter 345 page 7, 8, and 9.

Itachi is cutting Oro hand off and his older. He is also taller than Oro.