Thread: Asuma's quote

Asuma's quote

hey, can someone direct me or answer me on what asuma was saying on this page?? about donig what sandaima did what he did?? probably meaning dying for the village??

The Will of Fire. He realized why the Third Hokage sacrificed his life in order to protect his village. It is the responsibility of the shinobis to protect the future of their village.

Well he was lecturing him on protecting the King. I think he realizes why Sarotobi gave his life...to protect the King. And he now knows who the king is.
    I am McLOVIN

yea the whole king thing most likely refers to the future generations of konoha. so asuma now realized that his father died to protect the children and pass on his will of fire.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    yea the whole king thing most likely refers to the future generations of konoha. so asuma now realized that his father died to protect the children and pass on his will of fire.
    I agree 100%. And I feel good proof of this is Shikamaru after he revenges Asuma and is playing that board game.(I'm sure you will post the page soon ironmaiden) Shikamaru has now received Asuma's will of fire and will be willing to die to protect the children especially Asuma's child.
    I am McLOVIN

well the king is the next generation...i guess
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

this is offtopic but i wanted to ask this, and instead of creating a new topic this thread seemed appropriate. Is konohamaru, Kurenai's son? I know she's pregnant with another one of asuma's child, but is konohamaru her son or is he from asuma's another marriage. I can't seem to remember seeing him with her anytime.

yes he said a bit more pages later when shikamaru is playing with his that he uses the same comparation with the pieces of shougi he saids if whe think about the pieces of shougi as we the leaf ninja my generation should be the pawns and his that ask then who's the king?? and he said....the knig is the unborn child who is the new generation

actuali asuma told shikamaru that kurenai was pregnat so shikamaru siad to himself that he need to be a cool adult to protect that son that kurenai is waiting si that way he can protect the unborn child of the new generations..

people looking at mi post!

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    this is offtopic but i wanted to ask this, and instead of creating a new topic this thread seemed appropriate. Is konohamaru, Kurenai's son? I know she's pregnant with another one of asuma's child, but is konohamaru her son or is he from asuma's another marriage. I can't seem to remember seeing him with her anytime.
    i am still lost, he is the grandson of the third, but yet at ausma's funeral he was saying uncle..... so the third probably had another kid goofying around somewhere learning harem no jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    asuma is konohamaru's uncle
    asuma is the son of sandaime...and sandaime had ANOTHER unrevealed son,who is the father of konohamaru with an unrevealed woman
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood