Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    oro has been shown to be able to regrow missing limbs so even though itachi cut off his arm he would have just regrown his missing limb. in that case oro would have probably done more research then transfered to his first and second body. i mean it seems like oro's plan was to attack konoha and then transfer into kimmimaro's body afterwards but kimmimaro got sick so oro decided to go after sasuke instead. he would attack konoha and destroy it and as a bonus he would also get a new strong vessel.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!
    In my opinion Oro lost an arm to Itachi. Then he transfered into a new body. I believe the jutsu Oro uses to regrow his arm was created by him after this event made him realize it would be handy.

    Also with the whole Orochimaru being sick. This could be because like was mentioned his soul was sealed with Shinigami's technique. Not his whole souls but like mentioned the soul in his hands. So this is what makes me believe why he was in such bad shape. The body rejected the soul so much more completly because there was less of it.

    Also the body that he takes over. The soul becomes part of his own and stays with him.
    I am McLOVIN

  2. #62
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    yet I don't think that was his real body. Oro's body is that white snake thing (it's what the body of the other dude became through experiences...I'm not saying that is Oro's but the body he took over before time skip) so that would make those just costumes (not sure how it is called in english...not the real body) that he uses. In that way Naruto never really got Oro cuz he was always hiding within the false body with some kind of jutsu and the regrowth of limbs is not something that should be achieved even by a great medical ninja (or else Tsunade could use a jutsu to regrow Naruto's arm every time he uses Fuuton-Rasengan)
    funny thing about the first thing you said is that it reminds me of what ibiki said about orochimaru during the konoha invasion. he said that the first time he saw orochimaru he thought that orochimaru wasn't human but was something that just put on a fake body to look human or at least something along those lines.

    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    yeah what I was saying is that it would be extremely dangerous for Oro if the body started failing after 3 years and invade Konoha at that time and he can't use the jutsu before 3 years time, then, since he was already able to use the jutsu, it was already the third years on that body. Now if the body started failing after 3 years that body could have failed at any time during the fight with Sandaime and Oro should know it. That's what I meant...what would he do if the body suddenly failed? Sandaime would kill him on that moment. Oro is not the guy who would take risks against someone like Sandaime and that's one of the reasons I think only his last body failed after 3 years and it was due to experimentation.



    After that sentence meaning Oro does not need to wait before doing the jutsu again. Then why didn't he took Sasuke's body right away?
    Oro MAY switch body every 3 years. It's the jutsu cooldown and not a consequence of the body dying. Read what I wrote just above this to see my points.
    well what you're saying is making me change my ideas. the main reason why i think that oro's jutsu only lasts 3 years is cuz his last body was growing weak after three years. but maybe that's due to experimentation as you say. after all sasuke did accuse orochimaru of doing further experimentations. and the reason why oro's had to change from his second body was because of the third's jutsu. so what you're saying does make sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    In my opinion Oro lost an arm to Itachi. Then he transfered into a new body. I believe the jutsu Oro uses to regrow his arm was created by him after this event made him realize it would be handy.

    Also with the whole Orochimaru being sick. This could be because like was mentioned his soul was sealed with Shinigami's technique. Not his whole souls but like mentioned the soul in his hands. So this is what makes me believe why he was in such bad shape. The body rejected the soul so much more completly because there was less of it.

    Also the body that he takes over. The soul becomes part of his own and stays with him.
    well i guess oro could have created the regeneration jutsu after he confronted itachi. after all if he knew that jutsu at the time he confronted itachi he could have just grown his limb and then attempt to defeat itachi.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  3. #63
    i believe oro's plan was to be caught by saskue eventually understanding that saskue will seek itachi who he has an extreme grudge against. he is waiting for this fight with itachi and saskue and then he will take over and fight itachi with his new body.

  4. #64
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    3,919
    Yeah im kinda doubting that Orochimaru is done in Sasuke, Sasuke has a strong will to win and kill Itachi but Orochimaru had a pretty strong will to survive as well, I doubt he would have gone down that easily.
    A pie in the sky?

  5. #65
    Member Sloanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lupe Fiasco's World
    Posts
    57
    Im still not convinced that Orochimaru is still inside of Sasuke. While true that when the technique is used correctly, the body's "owner" is somewhat alive or at least apart of O. But how does that relate when Sasuke denied him entry and "killed" Orochimaru? I think Kabuto is O's best chance at coming back
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

  6. #66
    Oro fan gal...;) Shibo Uirusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hakariakure, reading about alchemy<3
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    yup....this means when sasuke gets emo and weak enough...orochi will show up

    orochi+sasuke=sasuchi
    orochi+kabuto=kabuchi(maru)
    I'm an Oro fan(again mentioned), so i do strongly belive that both Kabuto and Sasuke will be possed and both become Orochimaru...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •