Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Orochimaru still around?

I was reading a thread about Orochimaru and Sasori and I was thinking about how everyone says Orochimaru is weak in the way that he was killed and stuff but I was thinking... Where is Orochimaru's real body?

All we know is that he's missing his hand and part of his forearm and that his "real" form is the white snake. But his technique only transfer's his soul to the other body so then wth is the white snake all about? I think its what happens to the body when he transfers his soul into it, kinda like a representation of him inside the body and he just uses the skin and technically "body" to move around. Because if all he was doing was jumping from one body to another then it isn't much of an immortality technique, just jumping from inside one body to another. So there that explains the white snake I think.

Now if he transfered his soul out of his old body into a new body then what happened to the old body? Does it turn all black and dead like his arms did when Sarutobi cut his soul arms off? Probably. But I think that Orochimaru new about this problem before he did his first successful transfer and probably had Kabuto preserve his body in some liquid or ice or something so his body didn't decay for just in case......HE WANTED TO COME BACK!!!

hehe so theres my question. Do you think Orochimaru's body is still around and if so would he transfer back into it to show everyone why he was called a Sannin at one point?

I bet if this were to be true then he's probably much stronger than his bodies have been (since all he's really been trying to do is learn all the jutsu's in the world) and when he comes back maybe he will be an end boss or something for Sasuke?

Sidenote: The only monkeywrench in all this is Kabuchimaru and what his purpose is at all...He might just be an interesting mini boss before Orochimaru, dunno though, or it could just be that he's another random character that Orochimaru kinda spawned without his knowledge that Naruto will level up on.

Leave comments on what everyone thinks. Thanks
    A pie in the sky?

orochimaru stills on sasuke body...the only thing is that sasuke will is stronger than orochimaru's spirit so that way orochimaru can't take over controll of sasuke...

people looking at mi post!

i think orochimaru's still alive and will return in some form. But I don't think he has saved his old body, there would have been a hint of it from kabuto. Orochimaru probably had to sacrifice his old body in order for him to achieve immortality. Few possibilites. Either oro's genes completely take over kabuto and create a new orochimaru. Or orochimaru will find a way to release his soul out of sasuke's body and into another, kinda if sasuke is knocked unconcious after a battle, and kabuto finds him. Or oro would jump into kabuto's body, and kabuto would become his latest vessel, even more powerful since oro's genes already initiated the new transformation. What I want to see happen is orochimaru's soul find a new body, and simultaneously kabuchimaru is completely taken over by oro's genes. Hence creating 2 orochimarus.

actually godofwar that makes me think...So when Kabuto talks about Orochimaru's cells and how he got them into himself I think they flashbacked to his decreppid old hand so im guessing Kabuto ate some hand, since there isn't anything to eat out of Orochimaru's souls and the bodies hes taken over an't him exactly so they wouldn't be his cells, maybe Kabuto will be completely taken over by Orochimaru's real cells, thus making a new Orochimaru just like the original, or maybe just a f'ed up hybrid one or something. And Kabuto probably knows lots of stuff that they haven't told us yet in the manga, even though I do agree the mangaka probably would have shown a hint of his old body somewhere, or Jiraiya might have known something...then again he might not show anything too.

I dunno.

Sasuke does kinda pose a problem but I can see Orochimaru being slippery enough that he probably will be able to escape, I mean every jail can be broken out of...

Well if my idea does decide to become true then it would probably extend the story line a whole lot longer.
    A pie in the sky?

i think sasuke will get beat the shit out of by madara or something, and then wen hes all defeated oro will resurrect inside him =)

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    i think sasuke will get beat the shit out of by madara or something, and then wen hes all defeated oro will resurrect inside him =)
    could be a way for Orochimaru to get bac to his original body, I don't think Sasuke can be kept unconcious for very long so Orochimaru would probably have to work pretty fast which would make me think he'd have to transfer back out of Sasuke since he clearly cannot handle Sasuke now.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    orochimaru stills on sasuke body...the only thing is that sasuke will is stronger than orochimaru's spirit so that way orochimaru can't take over controll of sasuke...
    yup....this means when sasuke gets emo and weak enough...orochi will show up

orochi+sasuke=sasuchi
    orochi+kabuto=kabuchi(maru)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Sasuchimaru and Kabuchimaru, the white snake brothers. watch out

Sasuchimaru and Kabuchimaru, the white snake brothers. watch out
    omfg. and then they can be like "i am orochimaru. the immortal shinobi!" haha that would actually be pretty cool but i doubt itll happen.. haha TT

Okay okay, lets get back on track. So does anyone else think Orochimaru's original body might be hanging around somewhere???

The more I think about it the more I think its possible, even if they haven't hinted at it in the manga.
    A pie in the sky?