Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What do yall think

Do yall think naruto will ever be able 2 master the kyuubi's chakra by the way i found this pic while surfing the net:

http://images.kaneva.com/253921/2284...0kyuubi_ad.jpg

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I dont know if this is really a theory, but I think he will eventually learn to control it and use it to his advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudzacysie View Post
    Do yall think naruto will ever be able 2 master the kyuubi's chakra by the way i found this pic while surfing the net:

http://images.kaneva.com/253921/2284...0kyuubi_ad.jpg
    someone must have hacked Kishimoto's computer
    or scanned some stolen sketches from his notebook
    I am McLOVIN

fan art.. oh and i moved the thread to the normal naruto manga section as this clearly is not a theory...

i doubt naruto will learn to control the kyuubi chakra for two reasons. first of all after naruto found out that he hurt sakura when he was in 4 tails mode, he's been reluctant to tap into the kyuubi's chakra. second of all the prophecy says that the chosen one would either bring peace to the world or destroy it and naruto is capable of doing both. naruto can bring peace to the world because of his ability to make friends and we've seen this on several occasions. on the other hand naruto can bring destruction to the world because he could just go 9 tails lose control and bring chaos and disaster to the world. so considering the fact that naruto's gonna end up bringing peace to the world he's most probably gonna do it with his own abilities.

if you remember it's pretty dangerous for naruto to have more than 3 kyuubi tails cuz when he was in 4 tails mode the red shield wasn't only chakra but also blood. if he goes more than 4 tails chances are he's gonna die as a result. so i think he's most likely gonna rely on his own abilities instead of learning to control the kyuubi. of course that's what i hope occurs but chances are he'll probably end up learning to control the kyuubi and kishi is gonna come up with some bullshit no jutsu in order to make naruto survive a 4+ kyuubi tail stage.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

if u can talk bullshit, then why can't kishi create some bullshit-no-jutsus. Personally I'd rather like that. Naruto will never control kyubbi, all he can do is harness it's power, but never control it and make it do his bidding. Bring on the 8 Tails transformation.

if naruto controls the kyuubi chakra completely,he will become invincible...except against those who can suppress that chakra(cursed uchihas)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    maybe he doesnt have to control the kyuubi maybe he will learn to mix up both types of chakra and turn into a nasty sinister chakra. It would be cool if its possible. N if any1 says it isnt then remember that is naruto n he summon very large frogs!!

I think that he will learn how to control it. That is probably what Naruto and Jaraiya were doing during the time skip. Obviously he only got to 4 tails and lost his mind but that doesnt mean he'll never be able to control it...its just one of those obstacles he has to overcome. I doubt the 4th sealed the Kyuubi in his son just so Naruto could fuck it up and not be able to control the Kyuubi's power. Im sure the 4th knew that the Kyuubi will try to control naruto and I doubt he would take such a big risk to seal it in Naruto unless he knew his son can control it....or he is just a terrible father.

And Im sure that Jaraiya knew about Minato's plan. Remember the part when Naruto was learning how to walk on water and J-man opened the seal a little bit for Naruto. That is such a big risk! And Naruto is getting that scroll about the seal on Naruto from Jaraiya. So who knows what Jaraiya did to train Naruto to control the Kyuubi. That is probably why it seems like why Naruto didnt learn much when he came back...all he did was learn how to control the Kyuubi.

if u can talk bullshit, then why can't kishi create some bullshit-no-jutsus. Personally I'd rather like that. Naruto will never control kyubbi, all he can do is harness it's power, but never control it and make it do his bidding. Bring on the 8 Tails transformation.
    i thought naruto could only get up to 4 tails because yondy split the yin and yang chakra and suppressed one of them. if naruto was to pass anything tahts 4 tails, that means maybe he'll unleash both yin and yang chakras??