Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I was answering the post above mine....I'm with you man
    actually no I'm not. I think that the jutsu he has to complete is the unsealing of Kyuubi in a way that dos not kill him and than defeat it, becoming more powerful than even Yondaime ever was and using only his strength.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by couchcommando View Post
    Besides, I think it will be freaking badass if he is able to control all nine...I wonder what he will look like and I wonder who his opponent would be because he would have to be one strong mofo too.
    Yeah that would be hella cool, but if the 4th tail already rips off his skin I can only imagine more tails would start to rip off even more making him just a skeleton or some gross mangled roadkill thing...

Maybe he'll be like Kurama and be like a fox human, would beeeeee kinda cool
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Yeah that would be hella cool, but if the 4th tail already rips off his skin I can only imagine more tails would start to rip off even more making him just a skeleton or some gross mangled roadkill thing...

Maybe he'll be like Kurama and be like a fox human, would beeeeee kinda cool
    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    actually no I'm not. I think that the jutsu he has to complete is the unsealing of Kyuubi in a way that dos not kill him and than defeat it, becoming more powerful than even Yondaime ever was and using only his strength.
    cant argue with any of you. sounds good. i guess we will just have to waite and see...a long time from now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    i'm with you on this one. i really think naruto won't end up relying on the 9 tails and might either get it sealed even more by repairing the elephant seal or he might do what you said.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I think that the kyubbi will always be a part of naruto now. The key must be a way for naruto to gain control over the kyubbi, he already has shodaime's necklace. I don't really want him to rely on 9 tails power much, but I don't want him to lose it either. He can harness it and use it for his own advantage. Kinda like a last resort thing, an ace up his sleeve. But before he gains control of it, I want him to go up to 8 or 9 tails just for some kick ass action.

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    I think that the kyubbi will always be a part of naruto now. The key must be a way for naruto to gain control over the kyubbi, he already has shodaime's necklace. I don't really want him to rely on 9 tails power much, but I don't want him to lose it either. He can harness it and use it for his own advantage. Kinda like a last resort thing, an ace up his sleeve. But before he gains control of it, I want him to go up to 8 or 9 tails just for some kick ass action.
    i also agree that majority of the time i dont expect or want naruto to always rely on the kyuubi, but if there ever was this other freak of nature or another dude with some crazy thing inside of him too then i would love to see naruto go 9 tails on his ass too because like godofwar said there will be "kick ass action".

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    Jesus walks. why not the missionary position on top of sakura?
    dude what in the world are u talking about mate.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

LMAO Are u that clueless?