Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by couchcommando View Post
    I think that he will learn how to control it. That is probably what Naruto and Jaraiya were doing during the time skip. Obviously he only got to 4 tails and lost his mind but that doesnt mean he'll never be able to control it...its just one of those obstacles he has to overcome. I doubt the 4th sealed the Kyuubi in his son just so Naruto could fuck it up and not be able to control the Kyuubi's power. Im sure the 4th knew that the Kyuubi will try to control naruto and I doubt he would take such a big risk to seal it in Naruto unless he knew his son can control it....or he is just a terrible father.

And Im sure that Jaraiya knew about Minato's plan. Remember the part when Naruto was learning how to walk on water and J-man opened the seal a little bit for Naruto. That is such a big risk! And Naruto is getting that scroll about the seal on Naruto from Jaraiya. So who knows what Jaraiya did to train Naruto to control the Kyuubi. That is probably why it seems like why Naruto didnt learn much when he came back...all he did was learn how to control the Kyuubi.
    I quoted myself because i found these pages to support my previous statement. Naruto 370 | Read naruto chapter 370 manga online
    and
    Naruto 370 | Read naruto chapter 370 manga online
    Its obvious that J-man just trained Naruto the whole time to master using the Kyuubi's power...to complete "that jutsu".

I think you are wrong in one point. You said that Jiraiya opened Naruto's seal but he only made it back to normal.

Naruto 49 | Read naruto chapter 49 manga online

Naruto 91 | Read naruto chapter 91 manga online

Back to topic: I don't know. I like that Naruto can't control the Kyuubi chakra and when he uses it, it damage his body(even with 1 tail). It's completly opposite to Super Saiya-jin(it gave its user incredible power without any disadvantages). However I would also like to see Naruto with 9 tails and great aura with standing pose. I know it's lame but interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Kuchcior View Post
    I think you are wrong in one point. You said that Jiraiya opened Naruto's seal but he only made it back to normal.

Naruto 49 | Read naruto chapter 49 manga online

Back to topic: I don't know. I like that Naruto can't control the Kyuubi chakra and when he uses it, it damage his body(even with 1 tail). It's completly opposite to Super Saiya-jin(it gave its user incredible power without any disadvantages). However I would also like to see Naruto with 9 tails and great aura with standing pose. I know it's lame but interesting
    umm this was during when Orochimaru messed it up. We are talking about during the 2.5 - 3 years worth of private training
    I am McLOVIN

He did something during time skip? I didn't know about it. Where is it said? Could you tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by couchcommando View Post
    Remember the part when Naruto was learning how to walk on water and J-man opened the seal a little bit for Naruto. That is such a big risk! And Naruto is getting that scroll about the seal on Naruto from Jaraiya. So who knows what Jaraiya did to train Naruto to control the Kyuubi. That is probably why it seems like why Naruto didnt learn much when he came back...all he did was learn how to control the Kyuubi.
    J-man did not open the seal when teaching Naruto to walk on water, he removed the five pronged seal that Ori had put there, though he did note a lessening of the effectiveness of the seal during their training later in the magna.
    Last edited by kaisersozzie; 01-10-2008 at 06:29 PM.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    he asked naruto's key to open the seal a lil bit. when they talk he says so in 370

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    umm this was during when Orochimaru messed it up. We are talking about during the 2.5 - 3 years worth of private training
    Yeah Orochimaru didn't do anything to the seal except put another seal on top of it to mess up the release of his chakra, I think both the Kyuubi and Naruto's natural chakra (which is why he couldn't walk on water). The whole thing behind it was that there was a odd numbered seal on top of an even numbered seal and that messed it up somehow.

Also yeah I wanna see Naruto in the bi-ped position rather than the quad-ped position with Kyuubi chakra for once, would be awesome!!
    A pie in the sky?

Jesus walks. why not the missionary position on top of sakura?

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    Jesus walks. why not the missionary position on top of sakura?
    lmao.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    he asked naruto's key to open the seal a lil bit. when they talk he says so in 370
    yes, now im gonna repeat this again look at Naruto 370 | Read naruto chapter 370 manga online

that frog scroll says " Jaraiya what the hell do you think you're doing, bringing me out here! You know quite well about Naruto's key"

J-man says "Oh no I'm not planning on anymore TRAINING blah blah blah."

now on Naruto 370 | Read naruto chapter 370 manga online

frog scroll says "Surely you havent forgotten what happened before when you convinced me to TWIST THE SHISHOU SEAL JUST A BIT BECAUSE I CANT IMAGINE YOU HAVE]!"

and then it shows J-man bleeding due to Naruto turning into the 4 tails.

Now seeing that all this trouble was made to put the Kyuubi inside Naruto and all this Training. Im sure all this was so he can learn to master it...not to be some sort of safe. Yes we all understand how dangerous it is when he uses the Kyuubi power but this is one obstacles (probably the biggest in his life) that he will have to overcome. Besides, I think it will be freaking badass if he is able to control all nine...I wonder what he will look like and I wonder who his opponent would be because he would have to be one strong mofo too.