Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,017
    Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    i thought naruto could only get up to 4 tails because yondy split the yin and yang chakra and suppressed one of them. if naruto was to pass anything tahts 4 tails, that means maybe he'll unleash both yin and yang chakras??
    No only the ying (or yang, forgot which one) chakra was sealing within Naruto and the other yang (ying maybe?) chakra was sealed in Tengu.

    I think Naruto will learn how to control more of the tails but there will be a point (maybe 7th or 8th tail) that he starts to lose control, but it will probably be a wild card for him to use only if he really has too, like if the Evangelion Angels come Konoha or if Majin Boo ever comes back.

    Would be cool though if Naruto could learn to combine the black chakra energy ball bullet attack he did to Orochimaru with his Rasengan and when he explodes all his energy out like he does to form the ball, instead it will all come together and make a cool rasengan, I think that would be a way cooler animation than the normal rasengan, plus he can add it to the Rasengan line; Original Rasengan, Oodama Rasengan, Rasen Shuriken, and now Black Obsolite Orangutan Gargantuan Eclipse Rasengan or B.O.O.G.E.R for short

    And no Im not high right now
    A pie in the sky?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    No only the ying (or yang, forgot which one) chakra was sealing within Naruto and the other yang (ying maybe?) chakra was sealed in Tengu.

    I think Naruto will learn how to control more of the tails but there will be a point (maybe 7th or 8th tail) that he starts to lose control, but it will probably be a wild card for him to use only if he really has too, like if the Evangelion Angels come Konoha or if Majin Boo ever comes back.

    Would be cool though if Naruto could learn to combine the black chakra energy ball bullet attack he did to Orochimaru with his Rasengan and when he explodes all his energy out like he does to form the ball, instead it will all come together and make a cool rasengan, I think that would be a way cooler animation than the normal rasengan, plus he can add it to the Rasengan line; Original Rasengan, Oodama Rasengan, Rasen Shuriken, and now Black Obsolite Orangutan Gargantuan Eclipse Rasengan or B.O.O.G.E.R for short

    And no Im not high right now
    No both ying and yang are sealed within naruto. However, he can only access one of them(yang?) while the other is sealed(ying?). Proof of this is when the frog complains about having to store himself with naruto. He says something along the lines of "It's crazy to store the key with the lock it matches!" Meaning that the seal must be within Naruto and if unlocked both ying and yang mix.
    I am McLOVIN

  3. #13
    TreeHouseNinja lupo_moua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Country of Hidden Mist
    Posts
    311
    Booger Jutsu
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    No both ying and yang are sealed within naruto. However, he can only access one of them(yang?) while the other is sealed(ying?). Proof of this is when the frog complains about having to store himself with naruto. He says something along the lines of "It's crazy to store the key with the lock it matches!" Meaning that the seal must be within Naruto and if unlocked both ying and yang mix.
    it'll be like zetgus(that weird guy in akasuki(sp))(sp)
    slplit personality, naruto will have one evil side and one good side..
    i like to think of it as hollow naruto, where death and destruction is fun play
    Last edited by lupo_moua; 01-07-2008 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #14
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    No both ying and yang are sealed within naruto. However, he can only access one of them(yang?) while the other is sealed(ying?). Proof of this is when the frog complains about having to store himself with naruto. He says something along the lines of "It's crazy to store the key with the lock it matches!" Meaning that the seal must be within Naruto and if unlocked both ying and yang mix.
    but then why would Jiraiya have to "twist" the seal a little to let some of the kyuubi chakra out when the ying (?) is unseal (according to your paragraph) while the yang (?) is sealed up? If there wasn't a seal on all the Kyuubi chakra then Naruto would have been completely taken over by the Kyuubi a long time ago, remember when the frog-scroll was talking with Jiraiya he said when he released even a little bit of the Kyuubi chakra Naruto's chakra was completely pushed aside and the Kyuubi chakra took over him more or less.

    Seemed to me that Minato split the chakra into its ying and yang forms then sealed the ying within Naruto and maybe took the yang with him to the belly of the death god, or maybe he sealed it into Kushina? who knows but thats what I got from the convo Jiraiya had with the frog-scroll.
    A pie in the sky?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    but then why would Jiraiya have to "twist" the seal a little to let some of the kyuubi chakra out when the ying (?) is unseal (according to your paragraph) while the yang (?) is sealed up? If there wasn't a seal on all the Kyuubi chakra then Naruto would have been completely taken over by the Kyuubi a long time ago, remember when the frog-scroll was talking with Jiraiya he said when he released even a little bit of the Kyuubi chakra Naruto's chakra was completely pushed aside and the Kyuubi chakra took over him more or less.

    Seemed to me that Minato split the chakra into its ying and yang forms then sealed the ying within Naruto and maybe took the yang with him to the belly of the death god, or maybe he sealed it into Kushina? who knows but thats what I got from the convo Jiraiya had with the frog-scroll.
    Lol well I'm just gonna start off saying evil and good as opposed to ying and yang because that gets awfully confusing. I understand what your saying but in this way then before Jiraiya tampered with the seal it should have been impossible for Naruto to tap into the Nine-Tails chakra. However, I see your point and you can say well the (as i remember might be wrong the 5 seal and the 8 seal) seal on Naruto was designed to leak into Naruto and give him access to the power. Then when Jiraiya tampered with the seal it made it even worse.

    However, I can't see this being a possible scenario. This is because Akatsuki needs the nine-tails to complete their plans and if only half of it existed then it would sure ruin their plans. Also it's a shame if the great Nine-Tailed Fox is only 4.5 tailed lol.

    I think the Fox behind the gate is the bad chakra and the chakra able to creep out under the gate and give naruto strength is the good chakra. That or the fox and all the chakra he lends is sinister. However, the good chakra has already combined with Narutos and this is why he has such a large chakra supply to begin with. I think the former is more likely though out of the two.

    Well I guess we will have to wait and see until the Frog reaches Naruto and tries to explain things. But I bet Naruto won't understand it anyway.
    Last edited by ilovetowatchanime1; 01-07-2008 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I am McLOVIN

  6. #16
    天使 Scoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    56
    does this really corresponds here....cus looks more like a kakashi pic that has been edited....

    people looking at mi post!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    does this really corresponds here....cus looks more like a kakashi pic that has been edited....
    huh? can you explain please?
    I am McLOVIN

  8. #18
    天使 Scoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    56
    the main topic looks more like a fan art instead of a discuss topic

    people looking at mi post!

  9. #19
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    Lol well I'm just gonna start off saying evil and good as opposed to ying and yang because that gets awfully confusing. I understand what your saying but in this way then before Jiraiya tampered with the seal it should have been impossible for Naruto to tap into the Nine-Tails chakra. However, I see your point and you can say well the (as i remember might be wrong the 5 seal and the 8 seal) seal on Naruto was designed to leak into Naruto and give him access to the power. Then when Jiraiya tampered with the seal it made it even worse.

    However, I can't see this being a possible scenario. This is because Akatsuki needs the nine-tails to complete their plans and if only half of it existed then it would sure ruin their plans. Also it's a shame if the great Nine-Tailed Fox is only 4.5 tailed lol.

    I think the Fox behind the gate is the bad chakra and the chakra able to creep out under the gate and give naruto strength is the good chakra. That or the fox and all the chakra he lends is sinister. However, the good chakra has already combined with Narutos and this is why he has such a large chakra supply to begin with. I think the former is more likely though out of the two.

    Well I guess we will have to wait and see until the Frog reaches Naruto and tries to explain things. But I bet Naruto won't understand it anyway.
    I see where your coming from on this one, I forgot about Akatsuki for a little bit.

    Makes sense that they would want the whole Kyuubi rather than just the 1/2 Kyuubi, unless they just plain didn't know it was split, but I doubt that they didn't know.

    Wasn't it said somewhere that the Kyuubi's chakra is infinite (or really really close to being)? I would think Naruto's chakra reserve would be considerably higher than what it is now if his mixed with the Kyuubi chakra, and not just 2x's Kakashi's level (I don't think Kakashi has this much chakra (1/4 the Kyuubi's chakra) and I think he says that he has a small chakra supply somewhere in the manga too forget where though).

    There seems to be a lot of holes on "the jutsu to end all jutsu's" composure, if all Pain need's is chakra and the Kyuubi's chakra is infinite then he would only need Kyuubi BUT since he needs all the bijuu then that makes me think that he needs "the tailed beasts" and not just their chakra, so then Naruto's Kyuubi chakra should be the whole thing then or else why bother looking for Naruto, but then why split the chakra in the first place and just seal the whole thing...Ughhhh too many questions, im just going to agree with whatever someone writes next.
    A pie in the sky?

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Wasn't it said somewhere that the Kyuubi's chakra is infinite (or really really close to being)? I would think Naruto's chakra reserve would be considerably higher than what it is now if his mixed with the Kyuubi chakra, and not just 2x's Kakashi's level (I don't think Kakashi has this much chakra (1/4 the Kyuubi's chakra) and I think he says that he has a small chakra supply somewhere in the manga too forget where though).
    Yea i think your right on this one. Not the full amount of chakra but I think a very small amount leaks in with his own chakra and this is why his chakra supply is naturally big without tapping intentionally into Kyuubi's chakra.

    Hope that made sense lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    There seems to be a lot of holes on "the jutsu to end all jutsu's" composure, if all Pain need's is chakra and the Kyuubi's chakra is infinite then he would only need Kyuubi BUT since he needs all the bijuu then that makes me think that he needs "the tailed beasts" and not just their chakra, so then Naruto's Kyuubi chakra should be the whole thing then or else why bother looking for Naruto, but then why split the chakra in the first place and just seal the whole thing...Ughhhh too many questions, im just going to agree with whatever someone writes next.
    I thought the same thing at first to. But then I remembered that the Nine-Tails had to be captured last. This is because something to do with the balance of the statue because the Nine-Tails is so powerful. That's why I think Tobi has some plan with the Nine-Tails that Pein knows of but to secure the Nine-Tails all the bijuus had to be captured.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    the main topic looks more like a fan art instead of a discuss topic
    Yea you are right. I forgot the topic got this much different. I remember looking at the fan art and being like aww this thread is doomed. But I really enjoyed Shock's input and started posting.
    I am McLOVIN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •