View Poll Results: Who Thinks That Bleach's Plot Suckz

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes It's Suckz Bigtime!!!

10 37.04%
  • No It's Definitely Awesome!!!

17 62.96%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Bleach has way too many plot holes, that i wont even begin to list. As we have been saying for a while now its way too repetitve and sterotypical. Right now im just reading it to see how it ends. Onepiece is way better than Naruto and Bleach.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

To sum up my opinion:

It started off with a bang, but is as unexciting as waking up on a Monday morning now. The plot's getting awfully draggy and the battles predictable. I'm still hanging on due to the nice artwork though, and the hope that things will soon change.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    i agree with you xinhwee

when i started watching bleach it was badass and i couldnt download the eps fast enough... i wouldnt have been able to watch them fast enough even if they were beamed directly into my head lol but it's just slowed down so much maybe i should just stop watching until this arc is over and catch up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen21 View Post
    the draw styles good, and the characters are likable, but the story is evolving at the slowest rate possible and the combat is closer to dragon ball than any other series in recent history.

plot's repeating, losing it originality.
    Lets Save Rukia! Lets save Orihime! Who the hell are they gonna save next huh? Somebody at Jump! should whip Kubo's ass.
    I appreaciate Bleach coz of its characters and artwork, though the fights are nothing compared to the stuff goin on in Naruto Shippuuden.

sadly, I have yet to catch the latest episode. And somehow I don't feel so motivated to.

Bleach, sadly, is still not going anywhere. These days all we see is crazy lines and splosions, and retarded swords hitting each other, and skeletons exploding and then lasers shooting from swords. And then the little kid sploding into some hot chick and then there ist more explosions, and more splosions and a battles. Damn I hope that the Kenpachi, Noitora fight is the last one for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    Bleach, sadly, is still not going anywhere. These days all we see is crazy lines and splosions, and retarded swords hitting each other, and skeletons exploding and then lasers shooting from swords. And then the little kid sploding into some hot chick and then there ist more explosions, and more splosions and a battles. Damn I hope that the Kenpachi, Noitora fight is the last one for a while.
    lol good luck with that Dark Atom..I'm pretty sure as soon as this fight is over, the Ulquorria or whatever the number 4 espada name is will break out of his prison and another 5 episode battle will begin...where's this story headed? Who knows? Not to mention how the other Vizards who trained Ichigo will play a roll in all of this...i hang myself in anticipation lol

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    well,for me bleach is
    -great plot
    -unique drawing style(absolutely awsome)
    -great characters
    I agree man. Plus it always keeps us guessing!

I think the plot's pretty weak, the way it is now. I mean c'mon, a key to the king's domain? (That's what Aizen's looking for, right?) WTF? What keeps me interested is the characters and art.

the only thing that keeps me watching this is because of the art lol nothing more
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad