View Poll Results: Who Thinks That Bleach's Plot Suckz

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes It's Suckz Bigtime!!!

10 37.04%
  • No It's Definitely Awesome!!!

17 62.96%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i love the characters and the drawing style, the ss arc was 5*... I agree that the current arc is similar if not equal to the ss arc, however is much better than db (i hated db when i was a child and i still hate, the characters were very similar... I simply hate it), i hope better times will come...

Never watch dubbed Anime Ozcorp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    Its different for once, there was no overall main focus in the storyline, until now. It kept one guessing in the beginning. Though Ichigo isn't personally tied to the king's key plot, he's just against Aizen because of Orihime, everyone else has their reasons. I guess we will just see how things turn out.
    Ichigo has been against Aizan since he found out he was pulling the strings from room 46 to kill Rukia, in other words his very 1st trip to soul society.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozcorp View Post
    Ichigo has been against Aizan since he found out he was pulling the strings from room 46 to kill Rukia, in other words his very 1st trip to soul society.
    yeah,still many believe strongly that ichigo will kill aizen

what about toshiro...although he doesn't stand a chance,he still wants aizen's head more than anybody...
    and what makes anyone sure that #4 will not end up betraying aizen???
    there's always a suspense,that's what i enjoy most

so saying :ichigo will kill aizen cuz he said so(while the adrenaline was filling up his head)...is not likely to happen

too bad i didn't see the SS arc in manga,but i love the HM arc drawing style so much...it's so unique
    kubo is way more talented than kishi (to me)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    so saying :ichigo will kill aizen cuz he said so(while the adrenaline was filling up his head)...is not likely to happen

too bad i didn't see the SS arc in manga,but i love the HM arc drawing style so much...it's so unique
    kubo is way more talented than kishi (to me)
    i agree with you i dont think that ichigo will kill aizen just because it said so... I remenber luppi said to hitsu that she will kill him the next time (grimmjow killed her in the next episode), also yammy said he will kill ichigo and urahara (someone believe this will happening? I dont think so), so just because someone said that he will kill someone, dont mean that will happen...

Just like you, i also prefer kubo style than kishi, is more simples and its different, i also like that kubo mix knowledges of various cultures, such as spanish, german and japanese in a shounen, i think that is simply amazing and unique...

And who will kill Aizen than Ichigo himself. Every main villian was defeated by Ichigo... All the other captain just support him in battle and left w/ the more weaker one... Nobody can stole Ichigo's thunder hes the main character Kubo like it heck it wouldn't bother me if Ichigo kill all the remaining Espada and the 3 traitor captain... and who cares if luppi said to hitsu that she will kill him and yammy said he will kill ichigo and urahara... for god's sake there not Ichigo. If Ichigo said so its definitely gonna happen hes a fucking super saiyan w/ unlimited reiatsu.

I think it's getting to repetitive, i think some of the fights drag on too much and its starting to get wack. Kubo Switch things up!

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    I think it's getting to repetitive, i think some of the fights drag on too much and its starting to get wack. Kubo Switch things up!
    beware gdupninja...it's the calm that precedes a storm or a tsunami

a falling tree makes more noise than a growing forest...so the last 2 fights were dull,this means the next will be like hell (but i undrestood what kubo really intended with these 2 fights...i'll discuss it once i verify it in next chapters)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    the only problem that i have with the plot of bleach now is that it's essentially the same as the soul society arc: girl gets taken away from ichigo, ichigo goes of to get her, ichigo's friends go with him, ichigo+friends run into a guardian (guy at the gate, giant sand hollow) ichigo+friends overcome the guardian, ichigo+friends are set back anyway (the giant cannon, lower hueco mundo(i am aware that this was apparently a filler)) ichigo+friends get inside a complex, ichigo+friends get separated, ichigo and friends each get into a battle of their own and keep moving towards their goal...

i haven't read the manga so i don't know what happens next but does anyone else see what i mean? i mean i don't have a problem with it, it's a plot that works, replace a few words in there (girl>friend, ichigo>"main character"), add your own little world full with a main character, his/her friends and their crazy powers/abilities and you got yourself a recipe for a potentially successful series

just my 2cents

Agreed COMPLETELY with Atticus.

The next arc better be a different formula to that or I am quitting Bleach.

How many times are we going to watch a seemingly defenceless female character stare through a slit window at the sky whilst some sad music plays?

How many times are the goodies going to come up with the great strategy of charging towards the base, splitting up only to conveniently and inevitably bump into opponents that just about match their skill level?

What was cool about the SS arc is that we were working out Aizen's intentions along the way and the whole plot unfolded. But we know ahead of time what his motivations are in this arc so it's kinda the whole process of connecting to the dots, regardless of new alliances and such.

Already we've seen Rukia and Senna rescued and now it's Orihime... Tite needs to think of a new and refreshing format. Maybe focus on some other characters? An Ishida focussed arc? More background on Kenpachi or Urahara?

I'd like less focus paid to Ichigo and Hitsu-bloody-gaya please. You've enough material there, Kubo... Well to be fair. That the Diamond Dust Rebellion movie is a focussed on another character besides Ichigo is refreshing in itself, even if it is a character I am not really into.

There's so many questions fans are wanting to know. Instead of the inevitable, 'we must attain the next uber rank of power level 10000' to beat these new upgraded uber hollow-quincy hybrids, how about focussing more on the characters and their pasts?

It would give the manga-ka sufficient time to steer away from regurgitating the same format - At least the Bountou arc attempted to do that, though the average fan didn't like that arc too much [I was one of the few who didn't mind it].

Perhaps having some characters die or change sides would be interesting, or some of the baddies join the good guys. Your average Hitsugaya, Uliquiorra loving, EMO listening fanzoid would love to see that I reckon.

Either do something fresh or wrap things up quickly Tite - it's getting stale to me.

I know.... Bleach sucks...it keeps repeating the same thing, and Ichigo always get himself half killed, but some how he lives...Naruto is the worst though... Seriously... You guys do know about the flow in shicamaru's shadow bind jutsu, right? Also Naruto has nothing original. I mean a boy who has a demon inside him, and wants people to accept him by becoming a hero(hokage)? Also the fight scenes in naruto really sucks. All they do is talk most of the time, explaining every single bits and pieces about their tactics. Naruto and Bleach really sucks so much. The only manga among the current top 3 WSJ that has a good plot is One Piece. The mangaia Oda sensei already planned out its ending from the beggining, even though he extended the manga compared to 5 years he originally planed, he is still keeping his original ending.