Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes It's Suckz Bigtime!!!

10 37.04%
  • No It's Definitely Awesome!!!

17 62.96%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What do you think of the Bleach plot?

I mean what the heck key of kings who the heck is the king never saw him before i dont want to see him either. I was thinking that Kubo never planned ahead of Bleach he's just whoo i think this is cool give that bald guy a Bankai!!! Unlike Naruto and One Piece... Luffy want to be the Pirate King and get the One Piece. Naruto want to save Sasuke and become Hokage...I don't know about Ichigo though

Spoiler!

Its different for once, there was no overall main focus in the storyline, until now. It kept one guessing in the beginning. Though Ichigo isn't personally tied to the king's key plot, he's just against Aizen because of Orihime, everyone else has their reasons. I guess we will just see how things turn out.

Well, the current arc is the same as the first one (a friend raped, a character transforming (Yoruichi-Nell), etc), it's still a bit interesting, but, if we put the fact Bleach must have good fights, Kubo should include some better plot than fight after fight with a stronger enemy each time...

The one and only reason I'm still reading Bleach is Grimmjow, I'm waiting for his comeback/revival etc ~_~
    Soul Society was nice but the current arc sucks.
    I'm regretting that I bought the volumes, Bleach does not seem to end in the next 500 Chapters, it's not worth to continue collecting the volumes <_<

aizen plan iis pretty crappy!!!

Bleach

its alright

well,for me bleach is
    -great plot
    -unique drawing style(absolutely awsome)
    -great characters
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

the draw styles good, and the characters are likable, but the story is evolving at the slowest rate possible and the combat is closer to dragon ball than any other series in recent history.

plot's repeating, losing it originality.

at least it's not an obvious plot...you can't say:ichigo's gonna kill aizen and espada will be revived or something...
    the plot has all the suspense...i enjoy it
    but i agree that things are moving slower
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

hmmm how can you say Ichigo will not kill Aizen he said it before while fighting Grimmjow, actually he said the word defeat.well yeah its kinda like dragon ball z w/ the swords i mean cmon Ichigo always won w/ his sheer power and reiatsu...

Spoiler!