Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Hey hey don't reveal spoilers!

Smile Ouran High Scanlations

Quote Originally Posted by loliconman View Post
    I watched the anime and loved it, but I've never read the manga. Do you have some links to download them?
    www.mangatraders.com

Quote Originally Posted by gela View Post
    The manga also continues where the anime stops.
    Sorry to disagree. The animé runs parallel with the manga and actually outpaced it in the end. The animé is sort of "concluded" but the manga was left with a cliffhanger. I'm sure Hatori Bisco is still writing the rest of the series because of the way she ended the last published chronological chapter (63). I'm guessing that the manga will reach the same "conclusion" as the animé but in a (like you said) more in depth fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by iseeandwitness View Post
    btw, which character are you most like? I'm Kaoru.
    I'm so Kyouya!

I love this manga-animé because the personalities of each character are so true-to-life. Each member of my family is represented by a club host. Drama-queen Tamaki, Stoic Mori, Crueler-than-the-other-Hitachiin brothers, Indulgence-slave Hunny, and Shadow-King Kyouya.

BTW Hunny-senpai alluded to a Kaoru-Haruhi and/or Kyouya-Haruhi pairing in both manga and animé. The manga delivered the Kaoru angle. Since I'm so rooting for Kyouya, I'm hoping Hatori Bisco makes good on Hunny-senpai's predictions. The animé sort of delivered the Kyouya-Haruhi angle via his dad's conversation with Tamaki's dad at the very end of the last episode of the series. Although I know that this pairing would never work -- two cynical, like-an-ice-cold-shower, party-pooping, forthright, no-nonsense personalities like Haruhi and Kyouya wouldn't make a good couple, I still want to see Kyouya fall in love and struggle with human and humane feelings like love and passion.

I hope Hatori Bisco finishes drawing the next chapter soon because I don't have Kyouya's prosaic patience.

i love hatori bisco's art! the drawings are so beautiful, simple and elegant

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoodles View Post
    i love hatori bisco's art! the drawings are so beautiful, simple and elegant
    I agree.
    It's the only shojo manga style I can stand.

This is probably the only shojo series ive seen,and I actaully enjoyed it.
    What I thought was hilarious and weird at the same time were the twins incest jokes.

Veteran Member
    I usually don't like romantic/shoujo stuff, but I adore Host Club. XD
    The anime didn't suck, either. (Yay!)
    Even if it did end too soon, IMHO.

I thought the twin jokes were hilarious, but I especially love the "Kya~~~~!" girls... I mean, wtf?

I can't help but not want to watch the English version when it's released... I just have a feeling they might not be able to live up to the Japanese anime. Anyone else feel like that?

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    I usually don't like romantic/shoujo stuff, but I adore Host Club. XD
    The anime didn't suck, either. (Yay!)
    Even if it did end too soon, IMHO.

I thought the twin jokes were hilarious, but I especially love the "Kya~~~~!" girls... I mean, wtf?

I can't help but not want to watch the English version when it's released... I just have a feeling they might not be able to live up to the Japanese anime. Anyone else feel like that?

I agree.

NO english dub lives up to its Japanese counterpart.^_^ It's a fact.

Hmm y dont ppl start discussing the latest chapter? Like how the latest keep giving me the feeling that the series is coming to an end? But seriously its sad the anime ended i wonder why theres so much more for them to do i hope theres a 2nd series in the works.

I havent read the manga but the anime is hilarius I just bought the second BSet it had a good ending. does anyone know of another anime similar to this one that you could recommend

OMG!!! ch67!! omg....awwww IT'S SOOO ADORABLE! omg, can't wait CAN'T WAIT!!!