Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    I watched the anime first then read the manga after it ended. Both are great.
    I really don't know where to download manga, but I think you can download the anime on Lunar Anime.

Talking

Very nice series, it's both cute, has its funny moments, and romance. What a wacky club, that host club. ;P I'm excited for the NA release of the anime coming up this summer.

Veteran Member
    btw, which character are you most like? I'm Kaoru.

I like Tamaki the most, because he's so.... energetic!

But who's up to date with the current chapters? Isn't your brain going crazy?!

I read it too. It's one of the only shojo things I read actually, and that's only cause one of my friends bugged me about it til I did, lol. It is a good series though.

They announced the main cast for the Funi anime dub. Not too shabby. I'm really happy about Vic Mignogna getting Tamaki! XD You can check the rest out here: Clicky for cast list

That's an intereting club. The twins is funny but sometime they make me feel ... gay

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyD.Luffy View Post
    That's an intereting club. The twins is funny but sometime they make me feel ... gay
    Like how? I don't understand.

maybe it's because of the way they attract their customer's attention? the whole forbidden sibling love. that's what i think anyway.

i like kyoya, he's too cool. XD

有機の風
    i've seen the anime. at first sight it seemed to be REALLY dull. but then i laughed so hard my stomach was aching, so i ended up watching most episodes. the characters are soo dumb ... too funny - but i don't read the manga. can't point out a reason. just not interested.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by organicstorm View Post
    i've seen the anime. at first sight it seemed to be REALLY dull. but then i laughed so hard my stomach was aching, so i ended up watching most episodes. the characters are soo dumb ... too funny - but i don't read the manga. can't point out a reason. just not interested.
    EH? But it has more of Ouran.