Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Where can I find older chapters?

Does anyone know where i can download D-Gray Man manga from vol 1 until the latest release?

~~ Timcanpi.org // Manga - Books - Multimedia ~~ - You can get up to Vol.10 there.
    You'll have to do some digging for the rest up to the current chapter, you can try #lurk on irc.irchighway.net, or if you prefer to read online, every chapter is on Read D.Gray-man Manga Chapters Online | Manga Share

You can get them on stoptazmo.com aswell

I'd recommend StopTazmo.com ...and you can discuss in the forum there, too...is funny xD (I have experience there in the DGM-section^^; )

uh, shouldn't we be encouraging people to purchase the manga? you know, instead of DLing it.
    anyways, dgraymananime.com has volume downloads.

thanks guys !!

thanks guys !!

now i'm finally able to read d-gray man manga from the beginning and in a few days ahead i will decide will i start continue reading it or not.

anyway, thanks everyone!
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by omgshoes View Post
    uh, shouldn't we be encouraging people to purchase the manga? you know, instead of DLing it.
    anyways, dgraymananime.com has volume downloads.
    well, i forgot one thing. i think d-gray man manga hasn't been published in Indonesia.
    Last edited by vindo; 11-07-2007 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

BUT I suggest you buy at least some of the volumes, too! We don't want Hoshino-sensei getting no money for her work, right?^^

D.Gray-man

I hope this question is not out of the blue.... but when is going to be out vol 13????? it's been like a lot of months and this vol is not out.... if anybody knows, please explain that to me

On Amazon.jp it's said to be out on 4th December. (the dates are the only things I can read xD)

D.Gray-man How can I download older chapters?

I did'nt see older chapters to download , It begins from chap 140 or else. I registered but there wasn't any change.l If you know where to download these older chap (even it's from another webshite), plz tell me, my nick in Y!m is : ga_con_om_doi , thx a lots!