Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    People need to just give Chaoji a chance, he'll shine one day I'm sure. I don't hate him at all. Now I used to hate Cross because he was an ass and same with Kanda but I've recognized how badass they are and that makes up for it.

I kinda hate the Level 4's, they are the ugliest thing I've seen in manga in awhile and they are mindless killing machines who seem way to strong. But they're alright.
    Relo in the anime is annoying heck he's annoying in the manga, stop saying your name over and over again!! Its Daisy all over again. >_>
    Malcom Leverrier, everyone hates him, no questions asked. He's the most hated D. Gray-man character by far and it better stay that way.

@Kierra: Your brother's favorite character was Eishi!? O_O He needs to like a character with more personality, I don't care what kind of artist he was thats just......I won't say, I'm getting to mean.

Only real men wear pink. SigMitNavn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keira Maboroshi View Post
    Chaoji... scares me... Timothy is annoying.

I hate Lvellie too! My little bro hates Allen and Lenalee, cuz they 'killed' his favorite character. (Eshi o_o)
    Timothy really is annoying. I mean, he hasn't done anything yet! He has cried and he has been a brat. Nothing else, except the G-thing, and he kinda stopped doing that :/

You little brother's favorite charakter was Eshi? Eshi wasn't even a real character! xD Though, one could say that he was just as much of a character as Chomesuke and I liked him a lot...

Seem like this topic is going the wrong way - -; ..... Most Hated char not Most Loved char..... Sorry..mean no offense.

Well, Timothy IS abit annoying at first...let wait and see what happen to him next...I mean he CAN control the Akuma and that's cool, right?

Though what I hate abt him is that perverted side of his....I just hope he doesn't DARE to anything to Lenalee...or he'll be a dead meat...not just from Komui but me as well..

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

c r a s h i n g d o w n eternity's Avatar
    Kanda.

he has too many fangirls, but he never does anything interesting.

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    millenium earl! lolz cant believe im saying this buts it soo true! he's soo childish in a story where the antagonist should look more like the noahs! Well he does have a human form lets hope that is a little more mature and more tykki mikk-like!! LOLZ!

c r a s h i n g d o w n eternity's Avatar
    ^ i lol'd. for a reason you'll never know.

Timothy just appeared jeese, don't hate yet, but I admit he's a bit of a brat.

And the Millenium Earl childish? You haven't seen his serious face, its creepy......

Enjoy the nightmares.

Noir, somehow, when I look at that nightmare you put up there and scroll up abit to niorjan45's banner (Ichigo's Hallow mask)....they look abit similar, don't you think
    = =;

Yeah quite a bit I'd say, but I doubt any of them could make way to my nightmares, I mean they are not scary (hell if I want I can make similiar face expression, although I'll admit most of ppl that see it would step back)

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Hmm...I don't think that'd be scary enough for ppl to take one step back. Let's say it's a REAL person then EVEN I'd fall off my chair, not just step my feet back.