Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ok, as i think of it, theres no true way to teleport yourself or someone else. kuma is using compressed air for everything we've seen. his giant leaps, a fair amount of compressed air used like rocket boots. his punches, basically just like massive air cannons. him getting rid of perona must be him using hyper compression to utterly destroy her, or as many people have been saying, shooting her out into a far off place.

i'm thinking the reason its called the paw paw fruit is because he's able to get a good "grip" physically on the air he is compressing. as humans, we dont have much good traction with our bare hands and feet. it works well enough, but there are some limitations. animals have a better sort of grip, in most case, than humans. with his DF, he's able to grab onto a controlled amount of air, compress it, and use it as he pleases.

Quote Originally Posted by Torunkusu View Post
    Actually, Dr. Vegapunk is the scientist who came up with the concept. But not the only one. Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas managed to feed their gun with a Zoan dog-fruit for chrissakes. If they can do it, Kuma should be able to do it with a snap. I believe they also stated that this was actually a commonly known technique in the grand line when Usopp and Choppa fought them back in Alabasta.

Also, I'd like to add that this is the theory I support out of those presented here. It would make Kuma and especially fearsome foe since he'd be the first character who's managed to, as an individual, control two DF-powers at once.
    Yeah I agree, Kuma looks hella dangerous right now but why couldn't he just teleport Moria away without asking where he wanted to go? I guess since hes also a Shichibukai he wouldn't but still Moria should have been afraid of Kuma regardless of whether he asked him or not. Theres gotta be a trick to it and he also looks like he'll answer any question since he told them about his paw paw fruit so maybe he'll talk about his teleportation power.
    A pie in the sky?

Ronin
    wait a minute.... i vaguely remembered that 1 DF was enough... eating 2 would cause you to die because of "greed"
    dont exactly know what chapter that's on though...

Quote Originally Posted by shane_y2 View Post
    wait a minute.... i vaguely remembered that 1 DF was enough... eating 2 would cause you to die because of "greed"
    dont exactly know what chapter that's on though...
    This man speaks truth.

Chapter 385 Page 03

Spoiler!

Well the theory behind the 2 DF powers is that Kuma might have had one combined with his Bible. And he himself would already have the Paw Paw fruit in him
    A pie in the sky?

Take note of the fact that Kuma is only capable of teleportation after removing his gloves.

Secondly, Zoro was able to cut Daz Bones, a man who is capable of transforming his entire body into sword grade steel, almost in half with Lion Song. However, Kuma sustained only minimum scratches to his metallic body after a direct hit.

Thirdly, perhaps a cyborg is capable of devouring two devil fruits, considering that he is both biological and mechanical.

Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    i think zoro was unable to beat kuma at this point, becouse:

1st: he was too exhausted
    2nd: he didnt know, how to counter kuma's ability. i mean, how can u fight some1 when he can repel everything u throw at him?
    the reason why kuma got cut (i believe) is that he wasnt expecting this steel cuting attack. this particular attack was designed especialy to cut steal, which kuma is made from, so it might have surprised him.

i dont think that kuma has more than 1 DF ability. human or machine, DF works on your whole body, and if you'd ate/fuse with more than 1 DF, your body would still explode.

I don't think he has two powers. Maybe he just learned extra techniques. Like CP9 and all their 'harden body, sky jump' abilities. Or who knows, maybe Vegapunk included teleportation doodads in his design plan. Who knows.