Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I have a theory...

Maybe he have another DF, the bible he's holding
    The WG can implant a DF into things right (Spandam's sword)

SO, maybe the bible he's holding has the power of teleportation
    LOL

Just a theory

ALL HAIL NELL~sama

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Sufficient to say that I, like many, was moderately surprised that Kuma's true ability is not that of Teleportation, but the power to "Repel". It is a power that is perhaps more frightening and precarious than Logia, with the capability not only to block but also the ability to counter. Kuma is able to repel any type of offensive actions and use the enemy's own power against them. Quite powerful indeed.

However, if Kuma's ability is not that of teleportation, then just where did Perona go? Did Kuma in fact, "repelled" Perona's very existence? How is he able to travel with such a swift speed that his movement was convincingly alike teleportation? Are there more ways to utilize this "repel" power than what Kuma has thus far demonstrated? Just how mighty is he?
    This can explain quite everything, but i still think i doesn't fit the Kuma-Moria conversation.
    Maybe his bible has the ability, like Gale said.
    The fact is there's something missing.

Quote Originally Posted by GaLe View Post
    I have a theory...

LOL

Just a theory
    Yeah, I was thining the same... btw in the last combat scenes he hasn't the bible with him anymore... where the hell did he put it???

The bible is just ordinary book, i think. I don't know where he put the bible, maybe in his pocket. xD

Kuma's power probably is repels anything includes repel Perona to her referred place before. Shichibukai full of great pirates at that time. Until now, the highest bounty is Don Flamingo, still don't know about Jinbei and one unknown member.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by GaLe View Post
    I have a theory...

LOL

Just a theory
    I was just coming to this forums to say that, apparently he asked Perona where she would like to go, right after that he writes something on his bible, and then he touches her i think and she disappears. Either that book ate the travel wish fruit and he activates its effect by repeling it with his own power onto the person that wants the wish. yet another theory.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

I'm pretty sure she came to my house to celebrate my b-day.

Quote Originally Posted by acenoobixxh View Post
    I'm pretty sure she came to my house to celebrate my b-day.
    lol

GaLe brings up a good point, maybe his bible has a power too, that'd be cheesy though for someone to "have" 2 DF powers, everyone we've come across now has only had 1 power, whether is was their own power or the power of an object they possessed.
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member
    just like his little bomb im sure he has fully mastered his devil fruit powers and his own.

im still waiting to see luffy repel something back at kuma, then get it repelled back at him, and repel it back etc.

Dr. Vegapunk of the world gov. is the only known man to mix DF and objects, I doubt the world gov. would give more power to a shichibukai, now matter how loyal he is. If Dr. Vegapunk is the 7th shichibukai then maybe he could of helped out Kuma but I dont think his bible has powers.

I think he uses the Paw Paw power to repel Perona's dense body though the less dense Air to where he wants thus performing a rough Teleportation. He guessed Moria's thriller bark and found him fairly easy floating in the middle of the ocean. He knows the Grand line well.
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the_blind_ronin View Post
    Dr. Vegapunk of the world gov. is the only known man to mix DF and objects, I doubt the world gov. would give more power to a shichibukai, now matter how loyal he is. If Dr. Vegapunk is the 7th shichibukai then maybe he could of helped out Kuma but I dont think his bible has powers.

I think he uses the Paw Paw power to repel Perona's dense body though the less dense Air to where he wants thus performing a rough Teleportation. He guessed Moria's thriller bark and found him fairly easy floating in the middle of the ocean. He knows the Grand line well.
    Actually, Dr. Vegapunk is the scientist who came up with the concept. But not the only one. Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas managed to feed their gun with a Zoan dog-fruit for chrissakes. If they can do it, Kuma should be able to do it with a snap. I believe they also stated that this was actually a commonly known technique in the grand line when Usopp and Choppa fought them back in Alabasta.

Also, I'd like to add that this is the theory I support out of those presented here. It would make Kuma and especially fearsome foe since he'd be the first character who's managed to, as an individual, control two DF-powers at once.