Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece Speculation: Kuma's Power. Just Where Did Perona Go?

Sufficient to say that I, like many, was moderately surprised that Kuma's true ability is not that of Teleportation, but the power to "Repel". It is a power that is perhaps more frightening and precarious than Logia, with the capability not only to block but also the ability to counter. Kuma is able to repel any type of offensive actions and use the enemy's own power against them. Quite powerful indeed.

However, if Kuma's ability is not that of teleportation, then just where did Perona go? Did Kuma in fact, "repelled" Perona's very existence? How is he able to travel with such a swift speed that his movement was convincingly alike teleportation? Are there more ways to utilize this "repel" power than what Kuma has thus far demonstrated? Just how mighty is he?

Perona is probably in a dark castle somewhere like she talked about. I don't know why, but Kuma seems to have a lot of different abilities, or at least a lot of ways to use his one ability.

Another question:
    Why the hell would having paws give someone abilities like this?

interesting well maybe he have learn Soru (To Shave) รข€“ Soru allows the user to move at immense speeds in the blink of an eye. but i'm sure he has other abilities coz when he vanished Perona he asked her a question and she answer it then poof shes gone... I remember Kuma asking question to Moria and Moria kinda said hey hey!!! I know your ability...
    Last edited by jupzter; 01-06-2008 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Spoiler!

I never knew his ability was to "repel" I just thought it was paw paw, whatever that is. So how did impale those guys rushing at him with a paw mark? Unless he really is using the power to repel then he could just repel them with those marks. And maybe he really did just repel himself to other places like teleportation, because if he had teleportation AND the ability to kill people with his paws like that then he'd be way too powerful.

I can't see any way anyones gonna beat Kuma :(
    A pie in the sky?

wel he can control air space, maybe like how he made a compressed air bomb
    he could have done the same thing but with Perona inside it! and crushed her into a tiny space.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    do note that DF is not the only thing that can give you crazy powers. His teleportation may be a ultra developed technique.....

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Maybe kuma just repelled perona in the strawhat-ship and she will wake up when the Strawhats are already sailing and so she will join the crew..

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy_boy View Post
    Maybe kuma just repelled perona in the strawhat-ship and she will wake up when the Strawhats are already sailing and so she will join the crew..
    wtf

Spoiler!

It's not THAT unreasonable. It was the same with Robin afterall.

Abot Kuma's speed: Maybe he repels the air below his feed to move that fast but this theory wouldn't explain why Perona vanished...

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    do note that DF is not the only thing that can give you crazy powers. His teleportation may be a ultra developed technique.....
    Notice that Kuma *teleports* only when his gloves were removed.

It is feasibly possible to *repel* the air and conceivably travel in rapid speed. I doubt his flashing movement were due to either *soru* or *teleportation*.

Here is my theory. Kuma did not *teleport* Perona to a destination(dark castle?). Instead, he eliminated her in a permanent fashion. He is a man of bible. For Christians, many hold the belief of an after-life. Kuma, in fact, blessed Perona with the prayer of a good after-life and fulfilled her wish of a living in dark castle-in the after life that is.

Shichibukai is filled with mentally ailing people. What sort of self respecting pirate would be obeying the World Government anyway?

Lastly, Kuma seems to be a powerful person, more powerful than both Moria and Crocodile. His power to *repel* is incredibly versatile and mighty. Not to mention that he withstood Sanji's kick without reaction.