Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Who do you think has the shortest life span?

Curiosity got the better of me guys, sorry. Seriously, who do you think is gonna die first? I'm aiming mostly for input on whether it's Allen or Kanda but discussions on the longetivity of the other characters are welcome too.

I say Allen will die before Kanda at the end because:
    • He's a Parasitic Type (which drains life force). He's been using it to exorcise at a younger age than other Exorcists and he'll be using his Innocence a whole lot more.
    • He's going to have a showdown with the Earl, the biggest bad guy, and it might take some sort of sacrifice on Allen's part.
    • Kanda won't die until he meets 'that person' who will probably appear before the end. But he's decided he's still going to outlive the beansprout.

It's either that or Allen would be someone akin to Rosette Christopher in the last chapters of Chrno Crusade. Either way it would be sad.

I also won't be able to reply to any comments until somewhere in February or March so I apologise for not being here in advance.
    Last edited by Solitaire; 01-05-2008 at 03:11 PM. Reason: #1Missed a few points; #2Typo
    Good image hosting at http://www.imageshack.us
    Credit for reticle brush used in avatar goes to: http://gnash05.deviantart.com

D.Gray-man

good piont allen would die 1st

Yay for Chrno Crusade!! *clears throat* ...eh, okay...

Kanda has a good chance to live longer and stay alive in more fights...if he keeps from dying too much. As for Allen...I'd wish him a peaceful early death like Rosette's ...either manga, or anime version (better anime version, in the manga Rosette was so weak at the end...poor Rosette T.T).

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Yep, I agree that Allen would die first... Before Kanda, anyway... Because of Kanda's lotus and Allen being a parasitic type... The same reasons as Solitare. *points up at Solitare's post* Go back there and read. XD

Lol
    Could someone refresh my memory as to who Rosette Christopher is and which arc was the Chrono Crusade ?

Chrno Crusade is another series, where the main character Rosette Christopher is drained of her life-force to give her partner, a demon, strength to fight and such...which means she dies (and does) earlier...no DGM-Arc, another series, see?

Don't forget about kanda's tattoo that transfers his life force to his innocence, that could kill kanda way faster that allen using his parasitic type.
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

Only when he dies too much...since he also seems to worry about his lotus...which apparently shows how many times he actually can die....or so....

D.Gray-man

I think that Allen, in the end, will sacrifice himself to destroy the Earl. Or something like that.
    Though I really want him to live T^T

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

What Allen-fan who loves him to death and wishes a happy-end for him doesn't? xD