Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Initiate
    y everyone just want them to die ??
    cant they just live ???

what a depressing topic, guessing who will die first.....although in the end Allen will die, it's too predictable TAT and I hope your dream comes true, Sakura!

I don't want anyone to die, most of all Allen, but I got the feeling it will happen anyway. But you never know with Hoshino, she might pull some strings we didn't know of ^^ *has not given up*

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

I agree Trinny...........though I'm not sure who'll die first but I'm leaning towards Kanda before Allen
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Krory is gonna be the first to fall..But hes definitly gonna go down in such a way that dosent make him look like a monster..I See it as big ass fight between some freakish dude..Krory tells them to to go on ahead he will buy them time..the setting will be this huge fireish ruins and the last you see of him will be smiling and walking into the flames..
    Then it will be a lil out of place scene with him and Eliade and them kissing and you know
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    Krory is gonna be the first to fall..But hes definitly gonna go down in such a way that dosent make him look like a monster..I See it as big ass fight between some freakish dude..Krory tells them to to go on ahead he will buy them time..the setting will be this huge fireish ruins and the last you see of him will be smiling and walking into the flames..
    Then it will be a lil out of place scene with him and Eliade and them kissing and you know
    That actually sounds extremely plausible...I'm hoping chaoji will go down first ( I hate that guy!) ><

Quote Originally Posted by Aren_Uoka View Post
    That actually sounds extremely plausible...I'm hoping chaoji will go down first ( I hate that guy!) ><
    I so agree. Chaoji can die anytime for all I care.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Hey, I think that tch... benasprout will die first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    i think that solitari may be right but at the same time it-idk if u r a guy or a girl sorry- might be wrong*i sound like a forutne cookie* kanda may die first if you see it through my eyes. one, the loutous may be so fragile that if kanda encounters anymore near death experiences then the loutos may wither away. two, a noah may steal kanda's flower and break it and that would mean that kanda will die. three, kanda is to hard headed- even though i love him :3, that he will meet that certin person sooner then expected. so i think he will die first but allen does have potential, like those reasons you said allen is going to be eroded by the 14th in him, dammmmm this is o confusing. hey did you know i just noticed that i have been posting such super long comments wow. well please no flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanda..... he won't die!!!!!!!!!! He''ll find that somebody and not die!!!!! Tch...... why do you think such nonsensical things! Kenpachi sama are you a fangirl? if you are then why..why do ya think that Kanda-Kun will die?!And for your info I am not a fangirl!!!!!!