3 50.00%
  • So-so

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Caesar said it doesn't like water, and the G-5 guy stated that was all they had to do as well (though I'm assuming it was the most logical assumption he had at the time seeing as he couldn't have known); unless we come to know ice now reacts in some way with Slime, much like fire causes it to explode, then we can't say freezing affects it whatsoever. Regardless, we know it emits gas when provoked/hunting?, is rather intelligent or concious of its surroundings, and of course explodes when lit on fire.

Which again, does anyone have any ideas as to why Slime didn't explode and destroy half the island while it crossed the Fire Lands???

I'm guessing its because there wasn't enough fire there for it to explode, as the smaller slime didn't explode till it was completely covered in flames (though you'd think the small version of hell that Akainu created would have enough flames to make at least part of it explode).
    Last edited by aggeroff; 06-06-2012 at 11:39 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    well that keeps the slime monster that only can be defeated, by i think is freezing it.
    So maybe aoukiji will join the play or brook will get a hand in this.
    Aokiji being there to help is a pretty stupid idea.Thats like saying that Shanks will come and fight CC.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I'm guessing its because there wasn't enough fire there for it to explode, as the smaller slime didn't explode till it was completely covered in flames (though you'd think the small version of hell that Akainu created would have enough flames to make at least part of it explode).
    An entire land covered in flames isn't enough?! Yes, maybe the constant moving forward, coupled with the large suffocating mass of the Slime itself possibly was enough to smother the flames as it tread across the Fire Lands, but an Akainu firelands! Yet, you're probably right in that because it was submerged in the flamethrower's flames and was small enough to be unable to smother the flames within itself, that is why the larger portion of itself remains intact.

Next question: Will Law be able to use his hack ability to destroy the Slime?

^ I don't really think so, as Law's power doesn't prevent people from being able to put themselves back together, and since the slime can take itself apart and put itself together naturally it won't have much effect. However his defibrillator move might have some effect, if it doesn't cause the slime to explode.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ I don't really think so, as Law's power doesn't prevent people from being able to put themselves back together, and since the slime can take itself apart and put itself together naturally it won't have much effect. However his defibrillator move might have some effect, if it doesn't cause the slime to explode.
    Which was another idea I was pondering. Essentially Law could compress the gas even further until it explodes or he could simply control the fire and slime together within the Room. However, my question is, and it's probably ridiculous to speculate such, but does Law have to be within the Room himself to control what's inside? If so the explosion idea is out the window.

vote CC to join d SH ^^

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Aokiji being there to help is a pretty stupid idea.Thats like saying that Shanks will come and fight CC.
    i never said aoukiji would help them. suggesting that is also a pretty stupid idea
    i'm just saying aoukiji could freeze it because i think that's the way to stop the slime. but the reason as if why
    it could be as silly as, that it got in he's way or something just saying ....
    Last edited by athary; 06-07-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Random dumb theory I came up with off the top of my head time.

CC is going to fuse with slime to make a giant poisonous gas slime monster, which Luffy will fight since he has both High levels of Haki and poison resistance.

Completely forgot about the poison immunity! But does that also go for inhaling it as well??? Plus it appears this Slime is akin to acid when applied to the skin, so maybe Luffy would have a tougher battle then.

And if Caesar must combine himself with his pet, I don't think he's that big of a threat then.