• |3| Average

1 6.67%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 671 Discussion / 672 Prediction

Last edited by Xerenix; 06-13-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Wow.... Just wow, So many questions were created from this chapter. I really hope Luffy didn't collapse thanks to poison, that just would make his poison immunity mean less. He either collapsed thanks to that mystery guy who is messing with Law, or some weird trick Caesar has. Really looking forward to seeing who the new guy is. But more importantly, I'm looking forward to Law's Back story.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 06-13-2012 at 10:19 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I think his Observation Haki just made him collapse from the mystery guy
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

1. i bet ceasar just gave luffy drugs and didn't poison him.
    2. i bet the mystery guy is aokiji.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    ^^ Not a chance it is Aokiji!!!! It's completely out of his character. He is shown as the more reasonable (kinda like his generation garp) marine. It would ruin all the possibilities his character has if he turns out to be a jerk this early in the series
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

And now we have more questions......I also think that the guy that attacked Law is the same person that caused luffy to collapse.
    But who could that be?...no matter how hard I try I just can't think of anyone. He is probably a new character and a paramecia DF user too. Also from the way he talks to law, he might be Law's nemesis and could be the reason Law went out to sea in the first place. Law was never too keen on the pirate king thing and one piece to begin with. It was always Kidd and Luffy who showed something like that. But if what he did to law is what is happening to luffy too then is there some sort of connection between law and Luffy we don't know of or did he target both of them from the beginning.
    Could it be also that this person was in league with CC all along? And the way he is dressed, he could pass for a marine. Could that be Joker? Too many questions. I wish the chapter was longer. Anyway, great chapter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Forgot if CC knows the identity of M. .... If he doesnt is this mystery dude a CC trolling vegapunk?

Monet for heart pirates!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Forgot if CC knows the identity of M. .... If he doesnt is this mystery dude a CC trolling vegapunk?

Monet for heart pirates!!!!
    Ha ha, that would be fun, the heart pirates do need a nurse, but based on the fact she laughed when Law was in pain makes me think she won't be the most trustworthy nurse ever, certainly not someone I'd trust with a needle.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Ceasar claimed credit for defeating Luffy--I'm assuming that he must have done some trick or other that Luffy was too stupid too notice. I think the mystery guy made Law collapse (specifically Law) cause he seems to know him, and probably knows of/can exploit some old weak point of his.

Anywho, new characters, before we've finished with the old ones. Hope Sanji can get to the samurai's torso in time...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Wow, amazing chapter. That mystery guy sure is strong bringing Law down just like that and possibly Luffy too. I have to give credit to CC too. If this was pre-timeskip, he would have sweep the floor clean.

The mystery guy looks like a marine. It could be Joker. A few chapters back, Law said that sleeping here on this island is a key to throw the world off balance. Law is finding something here and the mystery guy knows it so he was a step ahead. Damn it, can't wait for next chap.

sig made by me