3 50.00%
  • So-so

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Good chapter; nice humor and ending. Would've liked to see the Slime carved up already but in time in time. Of course, one question is bothering me,

If the Slime is combustable to fire (compressed gas), how the hell didn't it just explode while crossing the Fire Lands?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I'm also looking forward to the revelation of Joker, who I am pretty sure is either the main villain of this Arc or is at least a connection to him. I just don't see Caesar as the big baddy, he just doesn't click for me.
    The main villain of this arc is CC.Joker is only being hyped as a future villain with all that mysterious aura.

^ I mean yes that is possible... but then this is going to be a short arc... Unless Law switches sides again.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^ I mean yes that is possible... but then this is going to be a short arc... Unless Law switches sides again.
    I dont expect this arc to be really big,but the fight between Luffy and CC will last quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    I dont expect this arc to be really big,but the fight between Luffy and CC will last quite some time.
    I sure hope so, lets also hope its less one sided then Hordy was.

Anyone else notice how fast he went into "Gear Second" while in mid air? No steam or anything. Looks like more training results being trickled out.

I sure hope so, lets also hope its less one sided then Hordy was.
    Ι dont think that Luffy'll be pushed to his limits,but it'll be a serious battle.

Luffy has already shown this arc, even this last chapter, he doesn't give a crap as who confronts him/who he must confront. He was toying with Smoker, and despite knowing little-none about Caesar, he still bursts into battle. Surely this won't change when the arc reaches its peak, especially knowing Caesar is going to slip away, reveal the doom of the island and his master plan to destroy the world, all the time showing absolute indifference to those he has "saved" over the years, irking Luffy's wrath of overlooking friendship.

well that keeps the slime monster that only can be defeated, by i think is freezing it.
    So maybe aoukiji will join the play or brook will get a hand in this.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    well that keeps the slime monster that only can be defeated, by i think is freezing it.
    So maybe aoukiji will join the play or brook will get a hand in this.
    Well CC did say it didn't like water, so I'm guessing water dissolves it. Either that or its an extension of CC's power and has devil fruit weaknesses.