• So-So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • ugg....

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Is there really a point in cannon fodder shingami to go out and fight guys this powerful.

- In any case the pacing is a bit better than normal but it was a so so chapter for me.
    There would be, if Quincy were targeting normal souls, but they are not, so it's actually leaving people (Nameless/Fodder Shinigami) to die.

IIRC, according to Kubo's spoilers (forgot how it was called ), Renji achieved a second form of his bankai, Yumichika has finally obtained his and Toushiro has fully mastered/completed his.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    There would be, if Quincy were targeting normal souls, but they are not, so it's actually leaving people (Nameless/Fodder Shinigami) to die.

IIRC, according to Kubo's spoilers (forgot how it was called ), Renji achieved a second form of his bankai, Yumichika has finally obtained his and Toushiro has fully mastered/completed his.
    Lol even yumi? this makes 11th squad the potentially the strongest lineup in gotei13... kenpachi has his new eyepatch seal reiatsu by 20x more than before according to the new novel and he has gone so strong after the battle with nnoitra, yammy and after cien and Azashiro Kenpachi in the novel... ikkaku might have improved and yumi has bankai if confirmed later... maybe even yachiru will be revealed to be stronger than what she looks and that her seat is not just because of her attachment to kenpachi.

Spoiler!

Dude, keep spoilers out of here....

Spoiler!

FFS, stop with the god damn spoiling.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I wonder which will win out, Yumichika's ability or the Quincy's reishi absorbing ability.

Like this chapter. The weapon here is so awesome in bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I wonder which will win out, Yumichika's ability or the Quincy's reishi absorbing ability.
    I forgot about his Shikai,

Well we don't know the full extent of Yumichika's ability but in theory the Quincy's ability would win since it can absorb everything made of reishi, we've only seen Yumichika absorb reishi directly from individuals but who knows maybe it can do more especially now since I hear his achieved Bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I forgot about his Shikai,

Well we don't know the full extent of Yumichika's ability but in theory the Quincy's ability would win since it can absorb everything made of reishi, we've only seen Yumichika absorb reishi directly from individuals but who knows maybe it can do more especially now since I hear his achieved Bankai.
    Yeah, but since they can seal bankais... it's hard to imagine SS winning it, especially when Quincy's armor can only be penetrated by bankai level power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Yeah, but since they can seal bankais... it's hard to imagine SS winning it, especially when Quincy's armor can only be penetrated by bankai level power.
    Doesn't this contradict what you said about Shinigami winning with raw power? ...Besides Ichigo demonstrated if you can overpower that Bankai sealing spell you can break it. On top of that, from the Opie fight it seems if you have enough power you can crush their reishi sucking ability or their supercharged reishi attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Doesn't this contradict what you said about Shinigami winning with raw power? ...Besides Ichigo demonstrated if you can overpower that Bankai sealing spell you can break it. On top of that, from the Opie fight it seems if you have enough power you can crush their reishi sucking ability or their supercharged reishi attacks.
    Ichigo is using bankai against one of the Star Riders (otherwise he wouldn't be able to do enough damage), because his bankai can't be sealed for reasons not yet revealed, but that was within their expectations and at the same time, that's probably the reason he is considered a threat. Still it wasn't revealed who and for what reason are the other 4(?) considered special weapons/warp potentials.

I can still not believe the power of Quincy, so what about the true ability of ISHIDA URYUU?
    That's must be a joke, Qunicy will never own the ability to beat Shinigami!
    火影忍者 狐忍