4 36.36%
  • So-So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • ugg....

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Anyone else think this lettering system is the rank of the Quincies? Meaning 26 (presumably) ranked Quincies are within the SS and the higher the letter the stronger they are?

^ Probably, but I'm not sure in which way it goes (the strongest A or Z ?). If it's the first option, then Bambie is the 5th strongest Star Knight, which would (probably) make Dogie loose the fight, although seeing his reaction to a little girl on the battlefield, he might loose regardless of her rank.

Hmmmm, actually, I think that Kubo might have already shown us the rank of other as well:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

From right to left, it's A,B,C,D,E,F... yes it is based on the fact that Bambie (E) is on right side from Thorn Mask(F)

^Either way, whether this is the correct or speculated ranking, I'm figuring, Kubo to kill off most of these fights with the SS losing. Idk why but I'm guessing Kira is only the beginning, as he was killed so easily without the Quincies becoming serious. It isn't looking good for the SS, but once again Ichigo will save the day!

ahaha renji looking badass for a grandtotal of 1 panel. But damn! Byakuya in the house!!! shits gonna get down. N its pretty cool to see a normally flowerly dude like rose getting serious. Its like when kyoraku got serious shit abt to hit the fan...i hope the shinigami dont disappoint this time cause frankly they've been getting away with doing too little previously. N i hope koma spares the girl, but she tries to backstab him then gets stomped over kenpachi who inadvertently saves koma that would be funny haha

SS will certainly put up a good fight but the problem is the Quincy have a hax ability, I wonder how the Shinigami are going to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    SS will certainly put up a good fight but the problem is the Quincy have a hax ability, I wonder how the Shinigami are going to deal with it.
    Raw power, as always, really, this series is only about that. Special abilities and techniques have sense when fighters are on the same level, otherwise they are useless.

Good chapter all in all I guess, important to see who's fighting who, and I must say, very unexpected match ups, far from what everyone was guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Damn, just a chapter to cut the matchups...ahh well, still pretty nice. But @#*()*#(# REnji! You can't do crap and you're a VC!!! Come on man, bring back that resolve and ferociousness we saw you have at the beginning of the series....also, damn Kira dying. Hopefully Rose beats down some ass.
    I think allot of people are underestimating Renji because he's still a VC. I think that Renji is pretty close to a captain level, at least furthest along the path compared to the other VC's. And especially in this arc, when we have only seen him against Jackie since the time skip, I think he have gotten allot more powerful. So I look forward to see what Abarai Renji is capable of in this fight.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Did anyone here read the spoiler for the novel "Missing link/Spirits are forever with you".... here is the forum in bleachasylum discussing some parts that are partly translated though you have to read a lot of pages....i just read page 50-60... i can already see the picture.. http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1890...=1#post3028918

If anyone is interested its about the missing 17 months between arrancar arc and fullbring arc.... most interesting part is about kenpachi....were he battled the 8th kenpachi who was probably one of the strongest shinigami( it took the royal guard to imprison him, can see through kyoka suigetsu in 2 days, can do a copy of 100 iittokaso and some hax ability) yet kenpachi owned him lol.... and there was a translation here that kenpachi has further improve after his battle with nnoitra and yammy... to the point that his eyepatch is now seals 20x more reiatsu than his previous eyepatch...20 times!!! lols, and his kendo has also improve to the point that it can kill anyone now with one hit i believe... accordingly some japanese bloggers even compares it to ichigo's mugetsu......

There things elaborated about the kenpachi's here... 250 years ago the 7th kenpachi who was invited by the royal guard to joined them but declined, he was a good friend to kyoraku... his bankai is also hax... he was defeated by the 8th kenpachi in front of kyoraku..., then after his escape from prison(by the royal guard) he was defeated by the strongest kenpachi to date<--- the current one....

There are also bits and pieces about the privaron espada connected to syazel or his copy(backup person that syazel created)--> shien here who also fought kenpachi.... i think ishida also fought kenpachi...also there are also things about don kanoji, keigo and more i think... i wish they'd do an OVA for this.... i'm a big fan of kenpachi.... if indeed the translations are true... then i feel sorry for who ever quincy faces the current kenpachi hehe
    Last edited by my2kb22; 06-07-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Probably, but I'm not sure in which way it goes (the strongest A or Z ?). If it's the first option, then Bambie is the 5th strongest Star Knight, which would (probably) make Dogie loose the fight, although seeing his reaction to a little girl on the battlefield, he might loose regardless of her rank.

Hmmmm, actually, I think that Kubo might have already shown us the rank of other as well:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

From right to left, it's A,B,C,D,E,F... yes it is based on the fact that Bambie (E) is on right side from Thorn Mask(F)
    I'll go with A as the weakest coz the Z fighter will always be the strongest.

sig made by me

Is there really a point in cannon fodder shingami to go out and fight guys this powerful.

- In any case the pacing is a bit better than normal but it was a so so chapter for me.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you