Juushin Enbu ~ Hiromu Arakawa

Anyone read the manga or saw the anime? I'm beginning to think Hiromu Arakawa likes Chinese history ever since I saw the reference in the Full Metal Alchemist manga. What do you think about Hiromu Arakawa's new series?

Well, there are only 8 manga chapters published so it's basically still the introduction, I can't say a lot of things with only this, but it has potential, though it's far worse than Fullmetal Alchemist I hope we get more fights more frequently and less talk about the stars, some chapters are really boring.

About the anime, meh, I dropped the first episode. The first 5 minutes will be a huge spoiler for everybody who reads the manga: the 7 stars are revealed. The animation is nothing special and again I think they put a lot more effort with the anime of FMA than with Jyushin Enbu. But, despite that, it's still "the new series of the FMA creator", so it will get more and more fans for sure...
    Last edited by damnz; 12-18-2008 at 07:57 PM.

I liked the manga, thought it was so-so, but I could only find a few chapters so I stopped reading it... Then I got absoloutely hooked on the anime!
    Yeah, the first episode was a let down and not at all like the start of the manga, but the rest of the episodes were really good.
    Especially since Taito's voice actor is one of my favorites. ^^
    Unfortunetly they seem to only have released 14 eps of the anime and then stopped, so unless you can speak perfect Japanese it doesn't look like we'll be seeing the ending anytime soon... :(

Let's get this party started.

The thing is, FMA is the only thing she has done that I actually liked. You would think that the others would be as epic, but they are not.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

isn't there an anime series for this manga. i haven't heard too much about this series, i'm interested though.

There is, but it seems to have stopped being subbed after ep 14.

Check out bleachexile for it.

Let's get this party started.

Started watching this and lost interest faster than you can pronounce the title. Honestly WAY too slow. Doesn't even make for a great drama, the characters feel like cardboard cutouts. I feel it's only running on the artist's (author's?) popularity, as mentioned above. i might watch the last ep but that's about it, lol.