Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 234

Thread: YouTube Videos

  1. #141
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Well it isn't from Youtube but this is amusing.

    http://www.pown.it/1999?r=


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  2. #142
    Master Jedi jedijuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    771
    if any of you are fans of charlie murphy from dave chappelle check this out.

    http://www.getyourbasketballon.com/home/index.html

    twitter.com/jedijuck

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    if any of you are fans of charlie murphy from dave chappelle check this out.

    http://www.getyourbasketballon.com/home/index.html
    Golden
    all these faces look like they're thinking but aren't

  4. #144
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  5. #145

  6. #146
    Philopolemicist Itsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Norweh...
    Posts
    648
    ಠ_ಠ

  7. #147
    Last edited by WaffleSupremeOverLord; 06-28-2009 at 11:01 PM.

  8. #148
    I'm guilty, I swear!! xD Blue-hime*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    167
    hey guys, have you ever seen Mr. Tran?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94m_P4-0wXw&feature=fvst

    and L said: "Justice will prevail"

  9. #149
    I Like Chicken! *|antec|*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-hime* View Post
    hey guys, have you ever seen Mr. Tran?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94m_P4-0wXw&feature=fvst
    read posts. it has already been done.

  10. #150

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •