I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Veteran Member

https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Exclamation The Calling

Recently I came across a very interesting videos on youtube, might as well share the stuff with you guys. No, it couldnt be brought into Youtube videos thread because this is a very different subject.

Here goes, give it a try n then judge OK :

Th Calling 1, there are 8 in total so prepare for a sequel ride

After watching, what are your thoughts ?
    Do you personaly believe in the disturbing information from those videos ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

The fact that it is from YouTube™ then it must be at the said thread. The author of the said thread never specified what kind of video material it contains.

I say, move this to YouTube Videos.

Oh and, I'm done with conspiracy theories, secrets, things you see because you want to see them, and all that unexplainable-being-explained stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    The fact that it is from YouTube™ then it must be at the said thread. The author of the said thread never specified what kind of video material it contains.

I say, move this to YouTube Videos.

Oh and, I'm done with conspiracy theories, secrets, things you see because you want to see them, and all that unexplainable-being-explained stuff.
    I think the information from those vids are better off here to be discussed rather then posting it in YouTube videos thread, where a possible discussion would be inapropriate as for the reason of that thread.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

former mod
    Worst home-made conspiracy-movie shit I ever expereienced. His voice annoys me to no end, and the images are totally annoying, simply no class. I mean, there are at least entertaining conspiracy vids, but this one? Come on, I suppose you search around a little more. Or even better, instead of wasting your time with shitty videos, open your eyes for the things with real proof, that people try to cover up. Go check wikileaks.org and read a few there, those guys are the real deal and deliver solid evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Worst home-made conspiracy-movie shit I ever expereienced. His voice annoys me to no end, and the images are totally annoying, simply no class. I mean, there are at least entertaining conspiracy vids, but this one? Come on, I suppose you search around a little more. Or even better, instead of wasting your time with shitty videos, open your eyes for the things with real proof, that people try to cover up. Go check wikileaks.org and read a few there, those guys are the real deal and deliver solid evidence.
    Really that Bad ? Have you unleast considered the info ? Do you think it might be truth ?

Some parts looked made up, but the stuff about Usama B.L., poisened food n water , plus TV making you dumb - I truly believe in that shit.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

Yeah, wikileaks is a lot better than this video. Now, if you talk about the info, this video just probably took some of the known stories out there.

Oh well, I was kinda excited about the conspiracy theory presented in those vids ... but it seems you guys know a lot more about this stuff .

Then mind sharing some interesting opinions here based on whatever source of information you have ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS