Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Maplestory

Maplestory

Its a free MMORPG, anyone here play it? looks pretty cool,

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Its a free MMORPG, anyone here play it? looks pretty cool,
    trust me it isn't

it's the biggest waste of space since runescape. Don't Play it

It's a place where gaiafags and and retards come to converse. Basically think of it as a place where people who play WoW think it's gay and is for losers, which ironically is true
    Last edited by Tenrow; 01-04-2008 at 06:46 AM.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenrow View Post
    It's a place where gaiafags and and retards come to converse. Basically think of it as a place where people who play WoW think it's gay and is for losers, which ironically is true
    I couldn't agree more, half of the websites that are designed for teenagers are just created to leach away the parent's money.

Gaia - unless you're a young teenager, then this site should be avoided. I'm really surprised that it still exist as has not been attack like Habbo Hotel was.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

i see, Are their any good free mmorpg's out there?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

if u wanna stick to anime related try ragnarok. that seems to be a mmorpg that ppl like for a period of time. i use to host back in the day.... try finding a private server or something.

No. lol, actually if you find a good community, maple story can be fun, like if you bring your IRL friends in with it or existing friends. The main reason it's -going- to be fun, is that sometime this month (january) the new jobs come out for every class, and they will make things a lot more interesting. I agree that it's a huge waste of time though, if you want to actually be good. I was ranked 8th highest in mardia, and that was sucking up at least 12 hours a day. If I were you, I would hack to a decent level (90? 100?) and then play legit. You might get banned, but it's a faster and easier way to get to the fun levels without wasting so much time.

edit: heres a 4th job vid of the bandit class. [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=-z2K2FX_uWQ&feature=related"]YouTube - High level Shadower at Himes[/ame]

4th job is whats coming out this month. That class in particular has a lot of interesting skills. Because he's going to be primarily luck based as a stat, he has insane avoid and therefore dodges attacks from most things, and when they would hit, whatever that probability is, another thing is thrown into the mix, a 40% chance of a skill forcing a dodge, so when I see those training, they rarely take damage.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xzero20 View Post
    if u wanna stick to anime related try ragnarok. that seems to be a mmorpg that ppl like for a period of time. i use to host back in the day.... try finding a private server or something.
    I actually knew a few people in college that were big Ragnarok fans, however I never got into the whole MMORPG era that has happened.

If I would get into that stuff, I would get into Everquest or Guildwars. Those are a lot better then the pathetic WoW games from what I've read and seen. My brother is a big fan of Guildwars actually, he keeps trying to get me to join him on the game and so forth.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

i would probably lean towards guildwars... everquest back in the day was the WoW today but dont stop urself from tryin the game. both are pretty fun.

Play soem 9dragons.

Sucks sucks sucks. I played it for a while and got incredibly bored. It's mostly because there is no battle/PVP system making it pointless. The community is made up of faggot 12year oldswho usr their parents money to buy worthless trinkets in the game.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!