Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Emperor

Anyone know any cheap game sources?

So the 7th generation is out and the systems are more expensive and so are the games so anyone know some ways to get stuff cheaper besides ebay and craigslist. I'm specifically looking for like websites or places in the LA area.
    I want to buy a PS3 so if someone finds some cheap deals on it post here please.

Play.com
    Play-Asia (look for US version games)
    YesAsia (look for US version games)

For me, an dutch guy, it's cheaper since an game on one of these site's is around 50.00 euro's and in retail 64.00 euro's.
    Don't know if it's cheaper for you...
    Ps3 is an great choise BTW. I reccoment , if you wanna play JAP. PS2 games, an Japanese 60gig ps3. it's region free so US games PS3 will work to!

Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    So the 7th generation is out and the systems are more expensive and so are the games so anyone know some ways to get stuff cheaper besides ebay and craigslist. I'm specifically looking for like websites or places in the LA area.
    I want to buy a PS3 so if someone finds some cheap deals on it post here please.
    I honestly doubt you're going to find any cheap PS3 deals... Maybe a used PS3?

Well if you don't have an HDTV yet, dunno if the deal is still around, but at Best Buy, and I think Circuit City as well, if you buy certain HDTVs you get a free PS3.
    Anime forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Well if you don't have an HDTV yet, dunno if the deal is still around, but at Best Buy, and I think Circuit City as well, if you buy certain HDTVs you get a free PS3.
    Here in eur. when you buy an sony bravia 1080p tv you get an PS3 60gb for free!
    Maybe you can try an small 32" one (if it also work on one of the smaller kind). I think that they are around 1000 euro's (in europe with hardware it's mostly dollar=euro).

emmu and torrent

Aren't there any shops in the states that do trade ins, game station a shop over here sell loads of second hand games, you just make sure they check for scratches on the disc before you buy.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    If you want cheap PS3 games get them from singapore. The games are in english and only cost 20 pounds. My friend lives there and i pay the money in his account and he sends the games to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    If you want cheap PS3 games get them from singapore. The games are in english and only cost 20 pounds. My friend lives there and i pay the money in his account and he sends the games to me.
    ahh, then your friend is mine too

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Some games are banned in singapore e.g. the darkness. Mass effect got banned but they reversed it. The reason for the bans are sex scenes and too much violence. I think they'r considering banning gt4.