Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: summoning

Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    I've seen like 3 covers with the 3 sannins and naruto sakura sasuke with their respective summons...u know gambunta manda katsuya like this one
    look on sakura shoulders
    That says enough.. she can summon!!

I've seen like 3 covers with the 3 sannins and naruto sakura sasuke with their respective summons...u know gambunta manda katsuya like this one
    look on sakura shoulders
    What?

There's a cover with Sasuke riding on a hawk and playing a flute. Does he do either?

Even if Sakura could summon, the Slugs are terrible. She'd be more useless.

hey naruto has exelent chakra control elemental jutsu takes around 20 years to perfect and the rasengan uses the most advanced spatial recomposition ever but as for sakura her chakra was said to be no where neer as high as sasukes let alone narutos so i doubt she will be able to summon the giant slug and i dont rearly see a use in smaller slugs unless shes transporting injured nin or escaping by covering the ground in acid there not as versitile as the snakes nore aspowerful as the toads i dont rearly see a use for them unless an oponent uses a summon on her.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    What?

There's a cover with Sasuke riding on a hawk and playing a flute. Does he do either?

Even if Sakura could summon, the Slugs are terrible. She'd be more useless.
    Well, Sasuke did play with orochimaru's flute.

The fact that sakura, sasuke, and naruto were matched up with tsunade, orochimaru, and Jiraiya, and that naruto has already learned jiraiya's summons, and sasuke has learned orochimaru's summons, clearly indicates that sakura will learn the slug summon. I'm pretty sure the slug can do much more than divide and spit acid. I wanna see a mean slug with huge sharp teeth which can explode covering the opponent summon with acid.