Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: summoning

Quote Originally Posted by ruiner-kun View Post
    You know you are not informed correctly, when Naruto fought Gaara, he summoned Gamabunta on his own Chakra, when he was in the dessert coffin, his own chakra.
    True. When Naruto first summoned Gamma he was in a life or death situation, so he had to call out the 9 tail's chakra to do it, plus his own chakra was probably still pretty low from his training. But in the fight against Gaara it was his desire to save Sakura that he was able to muster enough of his own chakra to call Gamma again, even though he had beat Neji a few hours earlier he had plenty of time to rest for his chakra to return to normal level.

So up till he left for training the only way he could summon a high level toad like Gamma was if he was in a life for death situation or someone he cared about was in danger. Up till then he ended up with a tadpoll or a small toad every time he tried.

But Training with Juraiya all that time he had to have worked on his summoning technique more. But I'm just wondering how much he improved his summoning. Who knows. Maybe he'll summon something during the fight with Tobi.

Quote Originally Posted by ruiner-kun View Post
    You know you are not informed correctly, when Naruto fought Gaara, he summoned Gamabunta on his own Chakra, when he was in the dessert coffin, his own chakra.
    i think naruto used the kyuubi chakra to summon gamanbunta and not his own. cuz remember he used the tajuu kage bunshin and he created like a thousand clones. after those clones were killed by gaara and gaara used desert coffin naruto said that he was out of chakra and then he summoned gamanbunta. i think that points to the fact that he used the kyuubi chakra instead of his own.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

theres a possibility that Sakura learned to summon. Maybe their are lesser Slugs that can aid in medical ninjutsu. However, even if she was taught to summon i doubt she can summon the largest and most powerful one. It probably takes more chakra than she can spare. Sasuke didn't use the jutsu until it was totally necessary to save his life. Theres no telling how much of his chakra that drained.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    theres a possibility that Sakura learned to summon. Maybe their are lesser Slugs that can aid in medical ninjutsu. However, even if she was taught to summon i doubt she can summon the largest and most powerful one. It probably takes more chakra than she can spare. Sasuke didn't use the jutsu until it was totally necessary to save his life. Theres no telling how much of his chakra that drained.
    well if my memory serves me right kakashi once said that the more you train and the older you get the better you get at using jutsus cuz your chakra increases. so it's not impossible for sakura to be able to summon the slug boss since she would have more chakra post time skip as opposed to pre-time skip. since the members of team 7 are following in the footsteps of the sannin then sakura should be able to summon the slug boss. second sakura is really good at chakra control so she would be able to apportion the amount of chakra to summon an animal. when sakura is using the summoning jutsu she won't be wasting chakra since she's good at chakra control unlike naruto for example.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I hope she didn't. Slugs are stupid and Katsuya got her/his ass handed to her/him by Manda...

Id rather her summon something that was physically strong like her or anything but a slug, like a Dog or a Rhino or something
    A pie in the sky?

yeah probably. itll complete the parrallelism =)

Veteran Member
    correction: sasuke used to be able to summon manda

tsunade im sure has taught sakura all she could, including summoning slugs (woooo slugs will really kick some butt.....yay for sakura)

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    tsunade im sure has taught sakura all she could, including summoning slugs (woooo slugs will really kick some butt.....yay for sakura)
    its impossible for them to kick anything since they don't have any legs
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    its impossible for them to kick anything since they don't have any legs
    agreed...they can puke on the ennemy...still badass
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I've seen like 3 covers with the 3 sannins and naruto sakura sasuke with their respective summons...u know gambunta manda katsuya like this one
    look on sakura shoulders

people looking at mi post!