Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: summoning

summoning

did/will tsunade teach sakura to summon katsuyu???

Probably later on most likely. Oro taught Sasuke to summon Manda and Jiraiya taught Naruto to summon Gamabunta so why not #

from what we've seen so far there's no evidence that shows that tsunade has or hasn't thought sakura how to summon katsuyu. but my guess is that sakura already knows how to summon katsuyu simply because sasuke and naruto can use the summoning jutsu and can summon the frog and snake bosses.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    from what we've seen so far there's no evidence that shows that tsunade has or hasn't thought sakura how to summon katsuyu. but my guess is that sakura already knows how to summon katsuyu simply because sasuke and naruto can use the summoning jutsu and can summon the frog and snake bosses.
    Yeah...it's highly unlikely that after 3 years of training, Sakura would be clueless about summoning. I figure she knows but has not yet used it, because no situation has called for it yet. Her fists are working alright for her at the moment.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Yeah...it's highly unlikely that after 3 years of training, Sakura would be clueless about summoning. I figure she knows but has not yet used it, because no situation has called for it yet. Her fists are working alright for her at the moment.
    exactly and another reason why i'm sure sakura knows the summoning jutsu is that in order to do the summoning jutsu the user has to have really good chakra control. right from the beginning sakura was considered a genjutsu type because of her good chakra control and in order to be a medical ninja you also have to have really good chakra control. i think those two things point to sakura possibly knowing the summoning jutsu. and as you said sakura really hasn't been in a situation where she needs to do a summoning.

i'd say yes...with such a high level of chakra control,summoning shouldn't be too hard for sakura
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I bet Sakura know the summon by now.

But what I'm wondering is if Naruto has perfected his summoning to the point where he can call whatever toad he wants, or does he still end up with a random one like he did before?

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    I bet Sakura know the summon by now.

But what I'm wondering is if Naruto has perfected his summoning to the point where he can call whatever toad he wants, or does he still end up with a random one like he did before?
    considering the fact that naruto's chakra control has only gotten a little better i think there's a limit to the amount of toads he can summon. i'm pretty sure for the most part the toads he'll summon will be gamakichi and his brother. i don't think naruto can summon gamanbunta with his own chakra due to his crappy chakra control.

You know you are not informed correctly, when Naruto fought Gaara, he summoned Gamabunta on his own Chakra, when he was in the dessert coffin, his own chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by ruiner-kun View Post
    You know you are not informed correctly, when Naruto fought Gaara, he summoned Gamabunta on his own Chakra, when he was in the dessert coffin, his own chakra.
    good point...but during the training he couldn't...
    and when he faced itachi and kisame he was about to use kyuubi chakra to summon
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood