Page 93 of 107 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    everytime i read a new claymore chap. i have to go at least 1-2 chaps. back to know what is going on,cuz it takes so long to come out,that kinda pisses me off... but it was an awesome chap.
    Ditto.

For me I really am close to losing interest, and I'm certainly not keeping up with the story very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Raki's channeling his inner Kenshin. Man up, just kill 'em all. :|
    Hope they tell us what happened to Raki to grant him the ability to keep up with and defeat Claymores and awakened being both.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wow, Paul. Never really seen you in this Thread before. Didn't even know you read Claymore.

Well they partly did explain. He got trained by Isley in sword mastery and as a former #1 he should have the skills to back Raki's present progression. Also, they were only partially awakened, and still holding back, according to Raki. Not only that but not using real swords probably helped Raki rather than them.

Wouldn't be surprised if Priscilla's little gift winds up not only protecting him from that combination awakened monsters ability, but makes him the equivalent of a Claymore in terms of potential as well.

I get that, but that's a risk, with monthly manga of just losing interest from the wait. Starting to feel the same about D. Gray man, and Soul eater too. But I sense a lot of good surprises, and payoffs, coming. Might be easier to take breaks and wait like a year before reading again, and read from the beginning of the manga. Rereading sometimes get you fired back into a manga.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Wow, Paul. Never really seen you in this Thread before. Didn't even know you read Claymore.

Well they partly did explain. He got trained by Isley in sword mastery and as a former #1 he should have the skills to back Raki's present progression. Also, they were only partially awakened, and still holding back, according to Raki. Not only that but not using real swords probably helped Raki rather than them.

Wouldn't be surprised if Priscilla's little gift winds up not only protecting him from that combination awakened monsters ability, but makes him the equivalent of a Claymore in terms of potential as well.

I get that, but that's a risk, with monthly manga of just losing interest from the wait. Starting to feel the same about D. Gray man, and Soul eater too. But I sense a lot of good surprises, and payoffs, coming. Might be easier to take breaks and wait like a year before reading again, and read from the beginning of the manga. Rereading sometimes get you fired back into a manga.
    I missed where Priscilla gave Raki a gift......any links would be welcome.

Also I have been a long term fan of claymore, and I collected every anime episode produced...
    LOL my first post in this thread was in 2007

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm curious about the organization. What are these people really? .............................

Raki needs some space in the story
    It would be awesome if the author makes Raki has anglican blood like in 666 Satan
    there is people have demonic blood and others have anglican blood.
    Or makes him a fine Swardmen that has his unique style like Ogame Shcool.

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    Raki needs some space in the story
    .................................................. .....
    I suppose that is one of the shortcomings of a Monthly Manga. Actually I can't even remember what chapter it was that we last saw Claire. I always thought She Was the protagonist of the story.

Claire is still immobolized with Priscilla I believe both semi-fused in a big bundle of weird mutated goop. Seeing Raki was cool I hope he gets some powers too.

I missed where Priscilla gave Raki a gift......any links would be welcome.
    Sorry about the delay in reply, looked it up and thought I knew where it was then I doubted myself and the search took longer. Plus had other things to do.
    Read it on mangareader.net, but it was more than a page. It was a really important chapter, you should definitely read chapter 110. There were a lot of revelations within that chapter, like somehow the organization had no idea about Priscilla and that whole situation. Anyway the "gift" was apparently Priscilla stuck her hand in/ merged with/ or put in the wound/ (wasn't a clear and fully detailed explaination). apparently Priscilla cut of a little below her elbow and just rapidly regenerated it, (apparently evidenced in the ensuing fight with Doph, Rieful of the West,+ Clare, Deneve, and Helen, she had both hands I'm pretty sure). This arm completely dominated the Raphela/ (her sister's) merged form "leeches" from sucking his life force. The organizations "scientist/ experimenter apparently took the arm out(whole), and used it to bring back some dead former # 1's, to defend themselves against the rebellion. In the current chapters they have just been released to fight the Claymore's rebelling against the Organization.

I'm not sure which chapter it was, but she also explained that she stuck with Raki all these years, because he had the scent, (probably of Teresa, from hanging with Clare) that was familiar to her and she was compelled to want to figure out why, in hopes Raki led her to it.

Also I have been a long term fan of claymore, and I collected every anime episode produced...
    LOL my first post in this thread was in 2007
    Ah, slightly before my time. So you haven't been reading for about 3 years?

I suppose that is one of the shortcomings of a Monthly Manga. Actually I can't even remember what chapter it was that we last saw Claire. I always thought She Was the protagonist of the story.
    Yeah, like FM said,, So we saw Clare about chapter 103 and we see the combination of Clare and that merged awakened thing merged with Clare merged with Priscilla, around chapter 109 or 110.

Any1 else think these 3 might awaken and we'll have 3 new Abyssal ones, that can now rival Priscilla's powers?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    if those former #1 will all be Awakened both the Claymores and the Org. will be Screwed....beside if one of them is close or stronger to Teresa...Priscilla will have a good fight...but maybe she will be save later for clare.

Did I forget something or was it explained sometimes, why Raki is so strong all of a sudden? He could "defeat" this two twins, who in turn are able to kill a Abyss Feeder. I get that he trained with Isley, but he remains human and shouldnt be in this league.

My main problem with the last chapters and arcs were, that anything processes too well. We have such a large cast of "good" claymores to keep track with. There are so many, who were mentioned, but its hard to remember their face, or what they did in the past or one single character trait. But while all the bad guys were dropping like flies, new ones were introduced (Feeders), only to not represent a danger anymore in the next arc, not a single one of the good guys died after the time-skip. I really thought, that some of the survivors of Pieta, especially the minor ones, would have died after all the shit they got themself involved with. But no, even the on and only death got erased 2 or 3 chapters afterwards.

I really wish, the old gloomy atmosphere of doom from before the time-skip would return, where not everything was a cakewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Finally, the number ones make their appearance, and they are as formidable as expected. I definitely like the use of Hysteria's 'perfect Mirage', and I certainly like Roxanne's mischievous personality. Heck, I like how she just teased those twins and even went so far as to wait around for the one twin to reattach her arms. And most interesting of all would be the curious relation between Roxanne and Cassandra. And, gee, the black coats freaking out over how the three took out the warriors? Somehow, I found that hilarious..

my only problem is..why there`s only 28 pages?????

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----