Page 91 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Did ya notice what they (MangaStream) did? arrrgh, they pissed me off so much, LOL.
    I just noticed. :|

^What they do?

This was a awesome chapter, actually had a cliffhanger now that was the most surprising part about it.

^ Yeah, what did they do?

Told you Fenix, just give him some time, he wouldn't let you down.

He even kind of explains why he bothered to introduce those weak Claymore, without directly saying it. That was interesting what they said about them being awakened but hiding in disguise. If that could really fool them, then there is no 1 even close to Claire's and Galatea's level of sensing yoki. These next 2 years or so of chapters should be nonstop greatness. Get this feeling like I will get a present soon where they will either say Claymore is coming out more, or regularly bi-weekly, or the anime will get restarted. All or 1 would be a nice delayed BD present, otherwise I think this month wait is about to become very annoying.
    Get the feeling that female narrator might be there for a while.
    So a group will become an army, interesting.

1 thing I wasn't sure about, So they didn't kill her only out of, respect, fear, admiration, they completely understood the situation, gut instinct, or some combination of all of it?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    HOLY. SHIT.

Looks like the plot's moving forward after all.

^What they do?
    MS split the pages in a few files now, making it harder to save the pics on your computer -_-idk if my method of dragging to the desktop will work^

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    ^ Yeah, what did they do?

Told you Fenix, just give him some time, he wouldn't let you down.

He even kind of explains why he bothered to introduce those weak Claymore, without directly saying it. That was interesting what they said about them being awakened but hiding in disguise. If that could really fool them, then there is no 1 even close to Claire's and Galatea's level of sensing yoki. These next 2 years or so of chapters should be nonstop greatness. Get this feeling like I will get a present soon where they will either say Claymore is coming out more, or regularly bi-weekly, or the anime will get restarted. All or 1 would be a nice delayed BD present, otherwise I think this month wait is about to become very annoying.
    Get the feeling that female narrator might be there for a while.
    So a group will become an army, interesting.

1 thing I wasn't sure about, So they didn't kill her only out of, respect, fear, admiration, they completely understood the situation, gut instinct, or some combination of all of it?
    Apparently Miria attacked them a full 3 months ago.

But the Organization warriors felt so confused and uncomfortable about the reasons given to them for the attack, and probably their own personal experiences, that they were given pause.

That Miria went out of her way to not harm any of them probably told them all that something was wrong.

So they all struck non-vital areas, but attacked them so violently that it seemed like there was no possible way Miria could have survived.

It seems like in the 3 months that have passed, Miria has had time to recover. And during this, she likely explained her cause to the other warriors.

A bit much to accept but.... Miria's back~Yaaaayyyy

It's a shocking development, to be sure, but it certainly changes the tenor of the past few chapters. I went back and read them, and you realize that the Organization is really on the ropes. They're down their 1 & 2, their single numbers are absolutely no match for Miria, all their warriors are gathered in the same location - and without the former number 1s to use as warriors, they've suddenly got a real problem on their hands - a natural result of their constant negligence and disregard of the warriors.

I wonder, though, what's gonna happen with the sealed Claire, Destroyer, and Priscilla...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

My net was having some kinda problem last night so everything loaded slowllllly. I was wondering what was up with it having a full part loaded then random parts skipped. lol makes sense now.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Apparently Miria attacked them a full 3 months ago.

But the Organization warriors felt so confused and uncomfortable about the reasons given to them for the attack, and probably their own personal experiences, that they were given pause.

That Miria went out of her way to not harm any of them probably told them all that something was wrong.

So they all struck non-vital areas, but attacked them so violently that it seemed like there was no possible way Miria could have survived.

It seems like in the 3 months that have passed, Miria has had time to recover. And during this, she likely explained her cause to the other warriors.

A bit much to accept but.... Miria's back~Yaaaayyyy
    I wonder, though, what's gonna happen with the sealed Claire, Destroyer, and Priscilla...
    Thanks for the explanation.
    Do you mean 3 months to us the reader? because I thought 1 of those organization guys said it was like a month ago?
    Guess those scars on her face will never be able to be healed.

Is Claire still supposed to have been in that combination of bodies that whole time? Wow, really wonder what's going to happen with her too. Miss her underdog attitude. Don't care about Priscilla yet. I get the feeling for a while Claire might have to put her anger aside and work with Priscilla, or just set her aside entirely for a while, until she does something else unforgivable. Then she will be the true threat.

Now that we know Miria wasn't 1 of those dead bodies used, I really want to know who they were. Got a feeling their identities might be some sort of mindscrew like like the ET zombies in Naruto.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    3 months for the readers,us^

dae picked the 3 strongest former number 1 Claymores to be a part of a revival project which uses Priscila's severed arm - which she used to save Raki.

cassandra is one of them, and so does teresa..so maybe we will see teresa vs claire....

Claire currently in monster mode fusion limbo. She'll get out of it eventually, likely with a massive power up.

Possibly insane.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Not to be a buzzkill, but Claire does need that "insane" power-up. Look at how she fared with Priscilla.

One Piece

cassandra is one of them, and so does teresa..so maybe we will see teresa vs claire....
    I forgot. Which 1 was Cassandra?

Claire currently in monster mode fusion limbo. She'll get out of it eventually, likely with a massive power up.

Possibly insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Not to be a buzzkill, but Claire does need that "insane" power-up. Look at how she fared with Priscilla.
    No buzzkilled. Since we all 1st saw Priscilla in action, I knew at least that Claire would need to slowly acquire power and @ some points possibly get "insane power-ups". There was no other way, especially since she wished to do this without awakening.

If these guys somehow defeat the organization within the next 30-50 chapters though, wonder if the mangaka would end the manga or would they go to the mainland, fight Dragonkind and how would Priscilla and Raki still fit into that then.

Where is the new claymore chapter? 114? Shouldn't it be out like a week ago?